"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

****y+Funny Reply to...

kairos

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Hi,

Can you guys think of a ****y-funny reply to this:

"Sorry, I'm not interested, I don't give out my number to strangers..."

I use a David D. line "Are you single?" followed up by, "I know someone that I think would like you, and if you are single, you should consider having a cup of coffee with him." - at that point if she says, "i don't talk to strangers" - any good follow-ups to keep the conversation going...it can abruptly end at that point, that's why...

thanks,

kairos
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by kairos
Hi,

at that point if she says, "i don't talk to strangers"
Ah, the lessons we learn in Kindergarten...
I suppose if you offered a stick of gum she wouldn't accept it would she?
 

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
to be honest with you, if i were the girl, i would have said the same thing. that opener is canned as hell, and furthermore, attempts to hide (whether it actually attempts to hide it or not is debateable) your interest in her. unless someone can persuade me otherwise, you wont ever see me use that line.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by kairos
"Sorry, I'm not interested, I don't give out my number to strangers..."
"What information would you need to know about me to make me less strange (give a slight smile)!

The approach you describe is a little lame - don't listen to D Ahgelo - listen to me!!!!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
It doesn't matter what your reply is, that line is a cop-out. If the girl is interested, she'll keep talking to you.

Yeah, and that pick up line is pretty dumb.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
i'd say this -

"oh is that it?"
"well my name's ScrewIt"
"im not a stranger anymore....gimme gimme gimme!!!"
 

VictorK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
Originally posted by kairos
Hi,


"Sorry, I'm not interested, I don't give out my number to strangers..."

- "Neither do I, thats why I asked for your #"
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
"Okay, but i got some candy in my car... you like candy don't you? I think your mommy said to come with me to my car"

"Stranger! How dare you call me that, you don't even know me!"

"Okay you don't give it your number, can you just tell me where you live?"

"It's cool, I don't even give out my real name, I go by my porn name"

Instead of C&F for a laugh, I'd say build up more rapport cuz mosr #'s pulled in this minimal interaction will result in a flake
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
"Are you single?" followed up by, "I know someone that I think would like you, and if you are single, you should consider having a cup of coffee with him."

This as an opener is CRAP. The only way this might work is if its a girl that you've known a really long time, and doesn't suspect your interest in her. Never as an opener.

Then, like others pointed out. The, "I don't give out my number" is usually a way to get out of the interaction, and definate sign of low interest.

But, if you really want something to say in these situations : "That's half the fun of meeting someone... they start off as strangers till you get to know them."
 

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
this line was posted on mASF and everyone agreed that this was garbage...NEVER USE THIS AGAIN!
 
Top