"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

X-BF in the way [PART 2]

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
if you read my last thread, you'd know that my girlfriend constantly talks about her XBF, and has photos him him in her room..and recently said she was going to hang out with him..

well i had a talk with her and she said she won't hang out with him cuz she cares about me.. wht do u guys think...
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Now you gotta let her know that its not cool with you without sounding insecure.

And it DOES sound like your insecure about it, but i would be a bit too... i admit.

So i say, FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE!

Start carrying around a picture of an ex or a good looking female friend in your wallet, show it to her, ask her what she thinks of the girls style because you dig it alot.

Start talking about your ex girl or other chicks your seeing, she will get jealous trust me. She will either get the hint, or get pissed off about it and your relationship will turn sour in which case it doesnt matter because not seeing the ***** is better then seeing her and hearing about her douche bag ex/bf all the damned time.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Well what'd you say? Get into specifics man. In order for us to help you, you gotta make us kinda get the feeling that we were actually there. Anyways, when she was making all these (possibly empty) promises, I would have said:

[INTERRUPTING HER] Stop telling me what you're going to do and show me. It's either him or me. I don't have time for games.

And if she's like "oh yeAh? you can't leave me!!" You'll just go, "try me." All with confidence of course. I mean, losing her isn't even counted as a loss. Kinda like dropping dead weight.

And sometimes they even go "you're just a control freak!!! yaaa!!!!" You calmly, but surely reply, "I'm a man and I don't take crap from anyone. If that's your definition of a 'control freak' then I guess I am one."
 

christz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
riiiight so she's just gonna stop?

yeah i got fed the "i care about you a lot, you only get two important people in your life"

pshhh her actions will speak louder than her words ever will, in fact wait until she starts blowing you off saying stuff about emergencys or this and that happend.

:rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
27
Go back to X-BF in the way [part1] and read all the posts again.

If you still want to hang out with her, it's your problem!
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
If you stay with her - watch very closely for signs of her meeting or seeing her ex.

Don't do this in a crazy way - i.e. Mr. Snooper. but keep a look out.


1st sign of her meeting him - NEXT>
 
Top