“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

www.match.com

Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
has anyone here had good experiences at .... www.match.com ...may be not a LTR but casual relationships and all ?
...have surfed on the net for awhile and what I so far is that there might be some pretty chicks in there but no real hotties like HB9, 10
want to try it .... any comments?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
Hotornot is better. The girls aren't there to hook up. They're there to fuel their princessy egos. Doesn't mean they won't hook up on the side though.

They say you have to pay, but you really don't. There's a trick; figure it out.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
NO!
WHAT???!!!! What the h3ll happened Player. I was wondering what had happened to your Internet 101 thread. C'mon, fess up....
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by NoMoreMisterNiceGuy
has anyone here had good experiences at .... www.match.com ...may be not a LTR but casual relationships and all ?
...have surfed on the net for awhile and what I so far is that there might be some pretty chicks in there but no real hotties like HB9, 10
want to try it .... any comments?
I met three of the women in my rotation on Match.com. I have met a ton more but only three that I see more than a couple times a month. I've found that the majority of the Match.com hotties are either from CA or NY.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
should someone like us pay if out of the women I see there at match.com 800 women in total and where I live...only 12 ...are acceptable?
 
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
should someone like us pay if out of the women I see there at match.com 800 women in total and where I live...only 12 ...are acceptable? ... with cold approaches i can find better ones


any ideas ?
 

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
213
Reaction score
2
Location
California, the Bay Area
I am from California, so it works for me. I think that is a big part of it-if you live in a very large metropolitan area there are a lot more chicks on there. The problem Iam now having is that I don't seem to be getting the attention of any of the really HB's on there. I had somne early sucesses which makes it especially frustrating now. It is like my succes rate has suddenly been cut in half so I am wondering if it was just dumb luck before, plus the fact that I don't make as much money as a lot of the other guys posting there.
 

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Earth
The internet is for geeks. Oh, wait...:eek:

Truthfully, it is much better to use your DJ skills in real life, face to face situations. I never even talk to a woman on the telephone for more than ten minutes at a time because I can't use eye contact or kino, just sugesstive wordplay and tone of voice... and on the internet you don't even have that (voice is very important)!

My brother uses the internet to meet women. So far they have all been psychotic and/or losers. I've had the same experiences using the internet. Don't do it. Those dating sites are just a scam that exploit people's fear of social interaction.

Its cheaper just to walk down the street and greet.;)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Playboi0323

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Age
44
I found a site that's completely free if you really want to try one. It's called www.PlentyOfFish.com

I stumbled upon it "by accident." haha
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
WHAT???!!!! What the h3ll happened Player. I was wondering what had happened to your Internet 101 thread. C'mon, fess up....
I got more success from yahoo. Recall on match I got a buch of hits but only 16 emails.

On yahoo I got over 90 responses.

There were a few cuties from match, but what was on yahoo far outweighed it.

I am also on loveiscolorblind.com and that one blew up. It was funny to watch the emails poor in every 10 minutes for the first week...now it's down to a trickle.

I am going to the bay area next weekend to hook up with one of the girls from either yahoo or that site...don't recall which one.


She is ready for me to stay in her home for 2 days...so I'm down for it.
 

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
Been on Match for three days now. 42 hits and only three e-mails and none of the girls impress me.

Going to see if yahoo produces better results as suggested by PS.
 

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
I used match April and May of last year, which was also when I decided to get my game into gear.

The first 2 weeks I had my profile online, I got 4 emails and one IM. I ended up getting 4 of them on the phone relatively easily and set up dates with 3 different women. Two of the women were promising but one lost interest after a few dates and the other woman wanted to become a born again virgin so I had to let her go. The third one was bald, missing huge patches of hair. There was no second date with her as you could understand.

I then cancelled my membership shortly thereafter.

I tried yahoo but didn't pay for a membership but all the women that responded to my yahoo profile via instant messenger were either fat or single mothers, none of them were even remotely dateable.
 
Top