Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

www.match.com

Reaction score
has anyone here had good experiences at .... www.match.com ...may be not a LTR but casual relationships and all ?
...have surfed on the net for awhile and what I so far is that there might be some pretty chicks in there but no real hotties like HB9, 10
want to try it .... any comments?

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hotornot is better. The girls aren't there to hook up. They're there to fuel their princessy egos. Doesn't mean they won't hook up on the side though.

They say you have to pay, but you really don't. There's a trick; figure it out.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
NO!
WHAT???!!!! What the h3ll happened Player. I was wondering what had happened to your Internet 101 thread. C'mon, fess up....

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NoMoreMisterNiceGuy
has anyone here had good experiences at .... www.match.com ...may be not a LTR but casual relationships and all ?
...have surfed on the net for awhile and what I so far is that there might be some pretty chicks in there but no real hotties like HB9, 10
want to try it .... any comments?
I met three of the women in my rotation on Match.com. I have met a ton more but only three that I see more than a couple times a month. I've found that the majority of the Match.com hotties are either from CA or NY.

Reaction score
should someone like us pay if out of the women I see there at match.com 800 women in total and where I live...only 12 ...are acceptable?

Reaction score
should someone like us pay if out of the women I see there at match.com 800 women in total and where I live...only 12 ...are acceptable? ... with cold approaches i can find better ones

any ideas ?

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am from California, so it works for me. I think that is a big part of it-if you live in a very large metropolitan area there are a lot more chicks on there. The problem Iam now having is that I don't seem to be getting the attention of any of the really HB's on there. I had somne early sucesses which makes it especially frustrating now. It is like my succes rate has suddenly been cut in half so I am wondering if it was just dumb luck before, plus the fact that I don't make as much money as a lot of the other guys posting there.

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The internet is for geeks. Oh, wait...:eek:

Truthfully, it is much better to use your DJ skills in real life, face to face situations. I never even talk to a woman on the telephone for more than ten minutes at a time because I can't use eye contact or kino, just sugesstive wordplay and tone of voice... and on the internet you don't even have that (voice is very important)!

My brother uses the internet to meet women. So far they have all been psychotic and/or losers. I've had the same experiences using the internet. Don't do it. Those dating sites are just a scam that exploit people's fear of social interaction.

Its cheaper just to walk down the street and greet.;)

Playboi0323

Don Juan
Reaction score
I found a site that's completely free if you really want to try one. It's called www.PlentyOfFish.com

I stumbled upon it "by accident." haha

Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
WHAT???!!!! What the h3ll happened Player. I was wondering what had happened to your Internet 101 thread. C'mon, fess up....
I got more success from yahoo. Recall on match I got a buch of hits but only 16 emails.

On yahoo I got over 90 responses.

There were a few cuties from match, but what was on yahoo far outweighed it.

I am also on loveiscolorblind.com and that one blew up. It was funny to watch the emails poor in every 10 minutes for the first week...now it's down to a trickle.

I am going to the bay area next weekend to hook up with one of the girls from either yahoo or that site...don't recall which one.

She is ready for me to stay in her home for 2 days...so I'm down for it.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been on Match for three days now. 42 hits and only three e-mails and none of the girls impress me.

Going to see if yahoo produces better results as suggested by PS.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used match April and May of last year, which was also when I decided to get my game into gear.

The first 2 weeks I had my profile online, I got 4 emails and one IM. I ended up getting 4 of them on the phone relatively easily and set up dates with 3 different women. Two of the women were promising but one lost interest after a few dates and the other woman wanted to become a born again virgin so I had to let her go. The third one was bald, missing huge patches of hair. There was no second date with her as you could understand.

I then cancelled my membership shortly thereafter.

I tried yahoo but didn't pay for a membership but all the women that responded to my yahoo profile via instant messenger were either fat or single mothers, none of them were even remotely dateable.