Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WTF?!? x Infinity Wars

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
This forum doesn't make any f*cking sense. I literally cannot believe any of the people typing messages on this forum are posting about real life experiences.

1. random older guy says he found a "hot" chick online who has 5 STD's and an abortion. Wants to know if it's a good idea to "fux her hard."

2. random 20 something says he's 4/10, says he's getting blown out left and right "in the field." Forum bro's tell him to "just be confident" and reassure him that he'll get laid like the rock star he truly is. Looks don't matter, only personality does.

3. random 30 something guy says online dating is full of super hot 50 to 60 year old women. Mysteriously, none of them will ever meet up with him. Asks forum how to bang their daughters.

4. random 30 year old says he is the most charming and charismatic man on earth. Random check of his post history finds him ranting incoherently about "skull f*cking."

5. and then there's "I'm 6'4", chiseled, 10/10 but no girl will date me." WTF?!?

There's no way that there are people on this earth who are as psychotic and desperate as the people on this forum.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know better than to feed the trolls but... when did anyone here ever say that looks don't matter? You're just projecting. Literally 95% of people agree that you need looks to get your foot in the door. Heck, go all the way back to the DJ Bible and it says the exact same thing. Game only matters once you pass that initial looks test, so do everything you can to improve your looks.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
This forum doesn't make any f*cking sense. I literally cannot believe any of the people typing messages on this forum are posting about real life experiences.

1. random older guy says he found a "hot" chick online who has 5 STD's and an abortion. Wants to know if it's a good idea to "fux her hard."

2. random 20 something says he's 4/10, says he's getting blown out left and right "in the field." Forum bro's tell him to "just be confident" and reassure him that he'll get laid like the rock star he truly is. Looks don't matter, only personality does.

3. random 30 something guy says online dating is full of super hot 50 to 60 year old women. Mysteriously, none of them will ever meet up with him. Asks forum how to bang their daughters.

4. random 30 year old says he is the most charming and charismatic man on earth. Random check of his post history finds him ranting incoherently about "skull f*cking."

5. and then there's "I'm 6'4", chiseled, 10/10 but no girl will date me." WTF?!?

There's no way that there are people on this earth who are as psychotic and desperate as the people on this forum.
i am not desperate cuz no libido. jfl at you

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing sadder than complaining about an internet forum as if it's a real entity. It's just a men's locker room where people shoot the sh1t. It shouldn't make up a significant portion of your social life to the point where you are bothered by it. If you want to see trolling, go to twitter, instagram, or any other social media outlet. The internet is like 90% trolling.

I'm always astounded when people talk about sosuave as if its an actual community, lol. That's like projecting you have no consequential social life to occupy your time.
Trolls are gonna troll

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sosuave is a tool. Either you know how to use it or you don't.
Don't blame Sosuave if you try to smash a nail with a screwdriver.