Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wtf is wrong with you guys

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better question Wtf is up with guys posting trying to shove their ego games down our throats like we are not learning ourselves.
A football team has a playbook and they run plays. Each one has a job to perform. This game is no different.
Point them to the playbook instead preaching. We have Jesus for that.
They shouldn't be pointed to a "playbook" to try and win back a woman who hates them now... now go make your own thread with a question to pose, this is mine

Last edited:

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coming to SS is a choice. Some of these guys are new around here. Maybe if you get a bit more emotional they will listen to more of your melt down so your not so "offended"
If you chose to read it that way, then I can't control that. I guess that's the downside of using text... the questions I asked at the end of my post, were serious questions that a man who's going through that should really look deep inside and ask himself. It will make him think... and that is what the post was meant to do

Other credible posters have also added good insight in the post's that followed mine, which can also be used as a catalyst for introspection

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get it man but i think the mistake ppl make is living in the past.

We need to go forward, you cant repeat the past
The emotional resonance with those types of memories is gone. Nostalgia is one of my favourite types of feelings, it's like a mild sadness mixed with a twist of joy or longing, especially when its anchored around a lady I dealt with.

lamath said:
For me its probably easier to deal with it because of my focus is all over the place ADHD.
There is no nostalgic memory from anyone you dealt with?

lamath said:
But i think our focus should always be towards the future and what we want from it, aka purpose.
That is exactly what the Bible says we should do. Looking forward and running the race.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day after day there's a thread on here with a guy asking how to make some woman love him again or how can he win his ex back

NEWS FLASH PEOPLE, YOU SHOULDN'T WANT TO

Have some got damn respect for yourselves and move on. There are literally billions of women in the world. Why can't you go outside and find another one

I dont even make threads, but damn you guys are pathetic. It's disgusting me to see this stuff

And the funny part is, you notice that none of them can tell you what's so great about this one woman that they're ready to jump off a bridge to win her back. What did she do for you that was so great that you must have her and only her?

Tell me something other than great sex and she listened to you... SERIOUSLY TELL ME WHAT SHE DID THAT NO OTHER WOMAN ON THIS EARTH CAN DO FOR YOU, IM SERIOUSLY WAITING TELL ME, I REALLY WANT TO KNOW

Take your lazy asses outside, and put in the work to find something new. We all take losses, that's life. You don't get to redo everything
I’ve re-attracted women. Had sex with them. I know most people on the forum disagree with it though. I did it all for my ego. But after “winning” them back using seduction/attraction tactics, it turns out that it didn’t really accomplish my goal at all.

What caused them to leave me in the first place? The fact that I wasn’t a man satisfied with his own life, acted insecure, and tried to use them to fill a missing void. What re-attracted them? Me taking ownership of my life, doing things that I want, being content in myself, and no longer needing them.

Interestingly enough, doing the things to get them back should lead to no longer wanting them back. Bizarre.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve re-attracted women. Had sex with them. I know most people on the forum disagree with it though. I did it all for my ego. But after “winning” them back using seduction/attraction tactics, it turns out that it didn’t really accomplish my goal at all.

What caused them to leave me in the first place? The fact that I wasn’t a man satisfied with his own life, acted insecure, and tried to use them to fill a missing void. What re-attracted them? Me taking ownership of my life, doing things that I want, being content in myself, and no longer needing them.

Interestingly enough, doing the things to get them back should lead to no longer wanting them back. Bizarre.
Yea I've experienced the same. I've gotten back together with women, and like you, I realized it was never worth it in the end. Even when I had sex with them again, it wasn't worth it. Their true colors, and negative traits always show themselves again. A lot of guys think the problem is them, and sometimes it is, but often times it's HER that's the problem. She's just not a good woman for you. So I agree that its definetly possible, but most of the time it's really best to just move on

A lot of times that certain woman you want to get back, just isn't compatable with you. You can show her how alpha of a man you are, and how indifferent you are all you want, but it won't change that fact

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are like elephants, they never forget anything. They'll always hold you to the stuff you did in your weakest moments with them. Even if you win them back, you'll go through constant testing from them to make sure you're not still that guy who couldn't keep frame. It's better to find new women who dont come into the relationship having negative preconceived notions of you because of past interactions

Better yourself and find new women that you have a fresh slate with. It's a much better experience

Glassguy

Reaction score
If men would go after sex and stop falling in love with these wh0res they wouldn't be in their predicament of getting dumped and chasing them to come back.

Instead the women would be getting pounded, the guy with draws attention, he reaches out, pounds her some more and wash rinse and repeat. Thus the women would be BEGGING them for exclusiveness and chasing the man.

Its not hard guys.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
If men would go after sex and stop falling in love with these wh0res they wouldn't be in their predicament of getting dumped and chasing them to come back.

Instead the women would be getting pounded, the guy with draws attention, he reaches out, pounds her some more and wash rinse and repeat. Thus the women would be BEGGING them for exclusiveness and chasing the man.

Its not hard guys.
I no longer feel love anymore. That died at least a decade ago. But, I don't like breaking hearts. I always feel bad when I say bye or no to the ladies. As a saint, Saint Toad doesn't like to make others feel bad or upset. It's hard being a dude of the cloth. ;'p

Serenity

Reaction score
That's not true. Everyone responds to different stimuli. You can't say with 100% certainty that absolutely NO ONE will take anything away from this. Even if it only reaches ONE person, that's enough for me
It reaches the guys who already knows and agrees with this. Otherwise it's just a small drop in the ocean of similar posts which may affect the guys who need it the day they experience severe pain from their poor choices. By then it's more or less inevitable that they'll get to the bottom of it anyways. As an early warning it doesn't have much impact.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It reaches the guys who already knows and agrees with this. Otherwise it's just a small drop in the ocean of similar posts which may affect the guys who need it the day they experience severe pain from their poor choices. By then it's more or less inevitable that they'll get to the bottom of it anyways. As an early warning it doesn't have much impact.
Let's be real...There will be guys here who will ask the same questions that have already been answered countless times on this forum regardless of ANY thread that's made. You're just singling mine out, but your logic can be applied across the board

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct, doesn't make my point any less valid though.
No, but it makes it pointless to reiterate... I'm not the kind of person who stops doing something just because others think it's not worth the effort

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
No, but it makes it pointless to reiterate... I'm not the kind of person who stops doing something just because others think it's not worth the effort
You don't care to understand why it's not worth the effort? I replied in concern for you, there is such a thing as caring too much. You can let this annoy you for an eternity, this problem will never go away. It may seem harsh, but there's enough guys out there already who needs to find happiness. Don't let this pursuit make you unhappy, don't let it annoy you, don't be among the one's in need.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
These types of threads have zero, absolutely zero effect on the guys you're trying to influence. Don't let this frustrate you, it's pointless. They'll either get there or they won't. If they're not open to seriously changing their ways then they won't, nothing you or me or anyone can do about it. Ignore them, wait for them to be ultimately defeated and begging for our advice, then give it because then they'll listen.

Blasting then for their ignorance is more for your own satisfaction and feeling superior than helping them, but nothing is better for feeling superior than also believing you're helping them. You are not, because again they can't be helped in that state.
i think he just wants to hand out tough love , i didnt really smell any sense of pride or superiority here

but i FULLY believe that some gys have to have some really bad happen to them to wake them up

Serenity

Reaction score
i think he just wants to hand out tough love , i didnt really smell any sense of pride or superiority here

but i FULLY believe that some gys have to have some really bad happen to them to wake them up
Tough love or not, it's not helpful. People just shut off anyways when they receive "tough love", especially from a stranger. It's better to give a calm advice, not get emotionally involved and let it be if the other person won't listen. There isn't a more certain sign of being too emotionally involved when giving advice than to be aggressive, some sanity goes out the window in that state of mind as well, lowering the value of the given advice.

"Tough love" is ineffective, most people aren't gonna have any of that. Being aggressive won't make people listen, only make them more defensive of their own point of view.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
Tough love or not, it's not helpful. People just shut off anyways when they receive "tough love", especially from a stranger. It's better to give a calm advice, not get emotionally involved and let it be if the other person won't listen. There isn't a more certain sign of being too emotionally involved when giving advice than to be aggressive, some sanity goes out the window in that state of mind as well, lowering the value of the given advice.

"Tough love" is ineffective, most people aren't gonna have any of that. Being aggressive won't make people listen, only make them more defensive of their own point of view.
that is tru , its not for everybody. the only thing i can say is try not to take his overaggressiveness too seriously and listen to the helpfulness

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In general I agree but if a topic is extremely important it has to be emotionally loaded and attention grabbing like an alarm button otherwise it get's lost in the ocean of random data.

His point is so important because it is extremely counter intuitive because we basically have to fight nature to some degree.

Sexuality and bonding are highest priority in many mammals but that comes with a lot of suffering when it comes to people. If you destroy your future in trying to follow your basic programming you might end like a slave. That is horrible.

If you have not much time to teach somebody you have to give tough love so it gets memorized. We learn by repetition so it has to be said often. Plus actually one solidifies ones own principles because you want to be able to remember some principles in your weakest state. No chinks in the armour.