"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

WTF is up with California girls and Californians in general?

Joined
Aug 29, 2020
Messages
31
Reaction score
33
Age
34
Because we have limitless options out here, with variety... so we do what we want, when we want, with no regard for others
If you have so many options and are such a great state, then why are you losing people and why are your residents infesting places like Texas and the East Coast? If California was as nice as you say it is, wouldn't everyone want to stay there?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Aug 29, 2020
Messages
31
Reaction score
33
Age
34
intellectually dishonest. I don’t even know what black pill is. Women are a great hobby for me. Been to a dozen or so countries and lived near Frisco and north of LA.

Women mold. Take a young woman from South Dakota and put her in California near the coast for a year she will adapt to her environment. Boom. That is survival. You can’t be something that wasn’t already in you. Just like all men can’t be alpha?
So in other words, California corrupts and intoxicates everyone. Yeah let's contain the golden cancer.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
If you have so many options and are such a great state, then why are you losing people and why are your residents infesting places like Texas and the East Coast? If California was as nice as you say it is, wouldn't everyone want to stay there?
Some people just can't hang, or it's too expensive for them so they leave... More Cali for me
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,613
Location
California
I live in NoCal. SF Bay Area people are generally a$$hoes. But women are still horny here, and they need dvck. So dating happens. It’s just a bit more work.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
I was going to disagree but then remembered that I chose a mate from out of state, and 20 years later did the same thing.

One thing is for sure, bitching about the quality of women in an entire state is pretty pathetic.

Perhaps if men would put forth the effort to improve themselves in a meaningful manner, more quality women would appreciate them.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Been to Canberra but that was just boring government buildings everywhere
Right, I want to go on exchange to either Australia or New Zealand within the next 1-2 years so that's why I'm curious. I won't go to Melbourne or Sydney because of the crazy rents and commutes, as you've said. I can go to Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Newcastle or Perth in Australia, or - because I think I like the polynesian chicks, assuming I can find a reasonable room rent - Auckland in NZ.

You're in one of Sydney's regions right? Do you plan on staying there?
 
Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Right, I want to go on exchange to either Australia or New Zealand within the next 1-2 years so that's why I'm curious. I won't go to Melbourne or Sydney because of the crazy rents and commutes, as you've said. I can go to Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Newcastle or Perth in Australia, or - because I think I like the polynesian chicks, assuming I can find a reasonable room rent - Auckland in NZ.

You're in one of Sydney's regions right? Do you plan on staying there?
Sydney also has a large polynesian population (Tongan,Fijian and Samoan) I'm nit sure about the other regions.
Sydney and Melbourne have a lot of urban sprawl so its like LA basically.

If you want to see what the women are like, get a location changer app and try different cities to find the one where the women like your look the most.
 
Top