Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WTF is up with California girls and Californians in general?

Reaction score
I usually would not even give two sh1ts here except I run into California girls and Californians just about everywhere when nightlife was alive. Even here on the east coast in NYC, if it is a popular nightclub or bar, it is bound to have its Californians. I have also had to work with quite a few as well and while people from the East Coast have their brash form of being irritating and annoying, I feel like Californians take it to another level.

Now here are some things I have noticed with California girls time and time again that make me wonder whats up:
  • The lack of humanity in them, I notice Bay Area and Nor Cal girls have zero personality at all, like NONE
  • The permanent resting b1tch face or that fake smile
  • Lack of human emotions in general, it is like they are psychopaths chasing one high to the next and don't care who dies or anything
  • The obsession with cool and popularity, like they never grow out of their high school phase
  • Judgmental of near everyone
  • Seems like nothing really amazes them or wows them or anything, they just have that dry soul sucking vibe in their personalities
What gives?

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
california is tough man , ive lived in many states and california is bar none tbh
the chics are really into looks and status and that is just how it is

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend, as a native Angeleno let me just say you called it right: Californians are pretentious, image-obsessed, judgmental, overly sarcastic, overly snarky, un-empathetic and uncaring about anything other than themselves and their immediate circle....

It's a clique-obsessed culture where everyone wants to be part of the "in crowd". People are so desperate to be part of the "in crowd" that they throw each other under the bus, back stab each other and wh0re themselves to be accepted.... it's a vicious, tiresome cycle that will make anyone cynical....

I wish I had good news to tell you, but I don't, I actually have bad news: California is now exporting its culture and its toxic people to other states. The state that's getting it the worse is Texas. Pretty soon Austin will turn into the next San Francisco....

And I'm sorry to say, but in a few years the sweet wholesome Texas belle will be replaced by the cynical, overly sarcastic California feminist that wants to implement a "man tax" and destroy the so-called "evil male patriarchy"......

...It's over, it is truly over.....

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a theory I've been telling my friends and family over the past 20 years.
Each state shares the same types of people within 3 states that it's surrounded by.

Here's a few examples:
When you're in Florida, you're not just meeting Florida locals, you're also meeting Alabama and Georgia.
If you're in Michigan, Illinois, or Wisconsin, you could be in any of these states and it would feel like an extension of the other.

If you're in Northern California, you're also meeting people from Oregon and Washington.
If you're in Southern California, you're meeting people from Arizona, Nevada, and Utah.
If you're in NYC, you're meeting people from New Jersey, Connecticut, and maybe even Pennsylvania.

People always think that they're getting something different when they move 300 miles away from their hometown.
But in order to see real differences, you actually need to travel further than that.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My friend, as a native Angeleno let me just say you called it right: Californians are pretentious, image-obsessed, judgmental, overly sarcastic, overly snarky, un-empathetic and uncaring about anything other than themselves and their immediate circle....

It's a clique-obsessed culture where everyone wants to be part of the "in crowd". People are so desperate to be part of the "in crowd" that they throw each other under the bus, back stab each other and wh0re themselves to be accepted.... it's a vicious, tiresome cycle that will make anyone cynical....

I wish I had good news to tell you, but I don't, I actually have bad news: California is now exporting its culture and its toxic people to other states. The state that's getting it the worse is Texas. Pretty soon Austin will turn into the next San Francisco....

And I'm sorry to say, but in a few years the sweet wholesome Texas belle will be replaced by the cynical, overly sarcastic California feminist that wants to implement a "man tax" and destroy the so-called "evil male patriarchy"......

...It's over, it is truly over.....
I got the bad news delivered a while back, no need to inform me, it is why I even posted this freaking thread. Ever since Google and other tech companies moved to NYC, we got flooded with the snarky SJWs, try hard tech bros, and Lena Dunham lookalikes. The reason I wrote this thread is because of how tiresome it became to deal with UC Berkeley, Stanford, USC, and UCLA try hards in Manhattan.

Like WTF, if CA is good then freaking go back. These animals try to turn every area into their little private frat house. I have not seen a more socially unaware people in my life. They dress like clowns too.

Reaction score
Each state shares the same type of people within 3 states that it's surrounded by.

Here's a few examples:
When you're in Florida, you're not just meeting Florida locals, you're also meeting Alabama and Georgia.
If you're in Michigan, Illinois, or Wisconsin, you could be in any of these states and it would feel like an extension of the other.

If you're in Northern California, you're also meeting people from Oregon and Washington.
If you're in Southern California, you're meeting people from Arizona, Nevada, and Utah.
If you're in NYC, you're meetingpeople from New Jersey and Connecticut, and maybe even Philadelphia.
You kinda make a point but California is spreading itself all over America. I mean they have flooded Texas FFS and are doing so to the whole east coast.

Each state is kinda more unique though. I lived in GA and felt that it was nothing like SC and TN.

Nik W

Don Juan
Reaction score
First problem is Californian girls are not very bright. Second problem is they’re obsessed with the entertainment industry and try to be mini versions of celebrities (those are the ones who are pretty enough in their minds to do so). The others who are plain Jane or fat ugly broads have the resting ***** face because they know they’re only good for a pump and dump.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually would not even give two sh1ts here except I run into California girls and Californians just about everywhere when nightlife was alive. Even here on the east coast in NYC, if it is a popular nightclub or bar, it is bound to have its Californians. I have also had to work with quite a few as well and while people from the East Coast have their brash form of being irritating and annoying, I feel like Californians take it to another level.

Now here are some things I have noticed with California girls time and time again that make me wonder whats up:
  • The lack of humanity in them, I notice Bay Area and Nor Cal girls have zero personality at all, like NONE
  • The permanent resting b1tch face or that fake smile
  • Lack of human emotions in general, it is like they are psychopaths chasing one high to the next and don't care who dies or anything
  • The obsession with cool and popularity, like they never grow out of their high school phase
  • Judgmental of near everyone
  • Seems like nothing really amazes them or wows them or anything, they just have that dry soul sucking vibe in their personalities
What gives?
California girls are hoes so, there's not much going on in their heads, anyway.

They are more like zombies.

The bigger issue is, the parents support this behavior.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Each state shares the same types of people within 3 states that it's surrounded by.

Here's a few examples:

If you're in NYC, you're meeting people from New Jersey, Connecticut, and maybe even Pennsylvania.

People always think that they're getting something different when they move 300 miles away from their hometown.
But in order to see real differences, you actually need to travel further than that.
Almost 17 years ago, I moved 1000 miles from where I was born n' raised, the deep south (poor..extremely low cost of living). I went from "southern hospitality" thus soaked in Biblical strings attached (you must be like them, or else!) to just plain friendliness (a conglomerate of northern or yankee and southern or mostly Texas and a smattering of west Cali people or New Mexico so kinda foreign to me as well as Mormons (so WHITES who'd shoot ya just as soon as look at ya) who I NEVER used to run across in the deep south). So girls, I generally get along with girls who do NOT work in coffee shops - they enter my mind's eye as Californians no matter where these barristas come from - they all are cheery friendly upon first meeting me but quickly sour when I don't meet their expectations in overall behavior - um sorry, I'm not a man constantly chasing the latest fashion...and I never Will be hoe).

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived in GA and felt that it was nothing like SC and TN
I love the Christian feel of my southern brethren, the losers of the Civil War were really the good guys, trust me. The moggy climate there however makes me not wanna do sh!t. It makes me Very lethargic and just wanna sleep. I just feel idk, insecure and not on top of things when I'm at sea level elevation. I feel an inferiority complex and it's noticeable in the citizens around me to everywhere I go in the area where I was born n' raised. It's the old trees towering over us and clouds so high that we are or feel captive to the environment or forest. You cannot See great distances. You're in your little cubby hole so-to-speak. It's a very wrist-tied experience I feel. You can't breathe (even though oxygen's a-plentiful with all the trees, I mean, you Do breathe deeply and well, but it's still suffocating ~ the humidity And the insects are more numerous). It's a very lazy environment and for me, only good for a visit to family, what's left of them, for one week. My brothers have moved to opposite coasts, both now sh!tholes but once good (as far as the people, not sure about the climate).

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually have bad news: California is now exporting its culture and its toxic people to other states. The state that's getting it the worse is Texas. Pretty soon Austin will turn into the next San Francisco....
I've been in Dallas for nearly a decade. Dallas has felt the California pretentious element for a very long time. That element was there before I arrived. I've experienced it both at the bars when attempting to meet women to date and on dates.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha. Its because it’s wide open feminine biology. It’s accepted there along the coast. They are no different than any other woman except they are use to expressing it openly. Those same traits are down inside the women you are use to.

This is why some of us say the things we do. THAT is what’s inside a woman if you don’t rule. Stop listening to them. Smile and say how adorable it is. Make sure you keep your nose up just a tiny bit.

These women are experts at surviving on men’s resources. Watch them. They don’t buy meals or trips or drinks or much of anything except clothes. They can barely cook hot dogs.
Will they surrvive off of a mans resources ( meals, trips, drinks, clothes and bills ) and give their body to another man? Or perhaps they give the "provider" a "maintenance" dose of sex, whereas the guy outside the relationship who she's physically and sexually attracted gets the 110% of her?

They have major game. They can smell value a mile away. They absolutely do not care about you. They don’t care if you kill yourself. They don’t. Their only moral code is what makes them excited and happy.
If they can brag or gossip about it or it's being gossiped about, it will excite her.

Just like any other woman. Just fully open for you to see. Tell them thank you.
Just like a majority of "daters", there are still different archaeotypes of women, each with slightly different priority systems.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in Dallas for nearly a decade. Dallas has felt the California pretentious element for a very long time. That element was there before I arrived. I've experienced it both at the bars when attempting to meet women to date and on dates.
So it's the California thing which makes it a "keeping up with the Joneses", where you buy something and your neighbor buys the same thing immediately afterwards?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it's the California thing which makes it a "keeping up with the Joneses", where you buy something and your neighbor buys the same thing immediately afterwards?
"keeping up with the Jones" is a big time thing in Cali.... I saw it all the time with my neighbors and with guys at my job before COVID19 lockdown....

If Mike rolled into work in a new BMW, Peter is gonna go out and buy a Tesla because he doesn't want to get one-upped.....

If Jane gets lip injections, Beth is gonna go out and get butt injections, Beth ain't gonna let Jane steal all the validation...

If Paul got a promotion or raise, Trevor is gonna throw a tantrum and threaten to quit....

I'm not even joking when I say that there are no adults in this state, everyone is an overgrown child that still acts like it's high school....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"keeping up with the Jones" is a big time thing in Cali.... I saw it all the time with my neighbors and with guys at my job before COVID19 lockdown....

If Mike rolled into work in a new BMW, Peter is gonna go out and buy a Tesla because he doesn't want to get one-upped.....

If Jane gets lip injections, Beth is gonna go out and get butt injections, Beth ain't gonna let Jane steal all the validation...

If Paul got a promotion or raise, Trevor is gonna throw a tantrum and threaten to quit....

I'm not even joking when I say that there are no adults in this state, everyone is an overgrown child that still acts like it's high school....
That shyt is annoying.

Reaction score
No dude, that's not true at all. Yeah the red pill has some points but I have been with different women of different backgrounds to know that each culture is different. Sure at their core women might want similar things but not all women are heartless, emotionless, and robotic selfie queens without any regard for human life. This is the problem with this black pill garbage, dudes take it to the extreme and think all women are power hungry selfie queens. I lucked out in that I had great women in my life and amazing experiences with women as well.

In terms of the chase for high value men, even that differs greatly. In NYC, high value is having your life together. In LA, high value is being some pretender who is a starving artist at 40 or a clown that pretends to know everyone. In the south, high value was being some old money frat guy who came from stability. Different strokes for different folks.

I just hate LA's version of high value because it is more about putting up an act than actually being it, the fake tough guy attitude is annoying from some corn flake that would not pop a grape in a food fight. Please stop relating the whole world to California and all women to some plastic kunt from the Golden State, we are better than that and we sure as heck do not want you near us. Please keep California in California.