Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WTF is up with California girls and Californians in general?

Reaction score
Because we have limitless options out here, with variety... so we do what we want, when we want, with no regard for others
If you have so many options and are such a great state, then why are you losing people and why are your residents infesting places like Texas and the East Coast? If California was as nice as you say it is, wouldn't everyone want to stay there?

Reaction score
intellectually dishonest. I don’t even know what black pill is. Women are a great hobby for me. Been to a dozen or so countries and lived near Frisco and north of LA.

Women mold. Take a young woman from South Dakota and put her in California near the coast for a year she will adapt to her environment. Boom. That is survival. You can’t be something that wasn’t already in you. Just like all men can’t be alpha?
So in other words, California corrupts and intoxicates everyone. Yeah let's contain the golden cancer.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have so many options and are such a great state, then why are you losing people and why are your residents infesting places like Texas and the East Coast? If California was as nice as you say it is, wouldn't everyone want to stay there?
Some people just can't hang, or it's too expensive for them so they leave... More Cali for me

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in NoCal. SF Bay Area people are generally a$$hoes. But women are still horny here, and they need dvck. So dating happens. It’s just a bit more work.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to disagree but then remembered that I chose a mate from out of state, and 20 years later did the same thing.

One thing is for sure, bitching about the quality of women in an entire state is pretty pathetic.

Perhaps if men would put forth the effort to improve themselves in a meaningful manner, more quality women would appreciate them.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been to Canberra but that was just boring government buildings everywhere
Right, I want to go on exchange to either Australia or New Zealand within the next 1-2 years so that's why I'm curious. I won't go to Melbourne or Sydney because of the crazy rents and commutes, as you've said. I can go to Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Newcastle or Perth in Australia, or - because I think I like the polynesian chicks, assuming I can find a reasonable room rent - Auckland in NZ.

You're in one of Sydney's regions right? Do you plan on staying there?

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Right, I want to go on exchange to either Australia or New Zealand within the next 1-2 years so that's why I'm curious. I won't go to Melbourne or Sydney because of the crazy rents and commutes, as you've said. I can go to Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Newcastle or Perth in Australia, or - because I think I like the polynesian chicks, assuming I can find a reasonable room rent - Auckland in NZ.

You're in one of Sydney's regions right? Do you plan on staying there?
Sydney also has a large polynesian population (Tongan,Fijian and Samoan) I'm nit sure about the other regions.
Sydney and Melbourne have a lot of urban sprawl so its like LA basically.

If you want to see what the women are like, get a location changer app and try different cities to find the one where the women like your look the most.