"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

WTF is going on?

ntssv

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2004
Messages
114
Reaction score
1
WTF happened??? After having “Women problems” again, I have begun to do a little soul searching to determine why I have become who I am with no f**cking answers that I can relate to. My last gf said, I need to be happy with being by myself before I can be happy with someone esle (I guess the implication was my self esteem was in the toilet). This is what confuses me… I am a happy individual in life. I have a wonderful child, great career, home, and friends. Am I an AFC because I want to begin sharing my life with someone special? Is this what determines ones self esteem to be low? Is it not the norm to be tired of constant parties, endless nights and lonely times? Am I suppose to give into my animal instincts to hunt and reproduce with no other ambitions? I have to admit that I can’t just go pick up a chic and get some when I want but I’m not into that anymore. Don’t get me wrong, if there is a line of HB’s outside my door there would be no hesitation - one by one - okay three at a time. But I’m cool with just being in a relationship with one.

How could chics have come so easily in school when all I wanted was pvssy but now I’m ready to commit and the pvssy seems scarce. NOTE: not just ready to commit to having only one pvssy but the woman as well.

I’ve had more pvssy from the time I was 12 to 18 then from 19 to 31. :confused: confused here too...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Blue-eyed Devil

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2000
Messages
251
Reaction score
1
as simplistic as this is, it sounds like you're trying too hard. you'd like something serious and are pushing the issue. you merely seem unhappy, etc. to these women because of, what they see as, your eagerness.
 

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2001
Messages
1,286
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Treat your next girl as if you ARE "just looking for pvssy", but instead of dropping her, keep her around and wait for HER to ask YOU to commit.

Problem solved.

BGMan :cool:
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
You are obviously looking for more qualities in a woman than her vagina in a 'spread eagle' position. This is a natural desire for a 'mature' man.

You must find a woman with the same frame of mind and desire that you possess. Hors are easy to find in your youth but a 'good' woman to commit to is especially difficult to find!
 

ntssv

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2004
Messages
114
Reaction score
1
I'm trying too hard, wanting it too much. I understand what you are saying and have been told this before...

BUUUUT,,,,,, this is how I have achieved everything in my life!!!!

Get up go after it!!! Worked my a hole off to get where I am today and this was no secret. I didn't hide anything from anyone. There were no games when I wanted a promotion, I didn't act like I didn't care then I was all of a sudden slapped with a promotion.

I know you all see the irony here, I'm just trying to figure out this F****D up species we were given to deal with.

Thanks for all your input guys...
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

dig it

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Hmmm.

its a paradox. and its something you will not understand.

to REALLY REALLY really REALLY try with women. you dont try.

make sense?

no. neither do women.

rather, do things right.

and dont try so hard.

thats the best overview you'll get. however, its not the process.

not trying is

dont be clingy

dont make it look like its an effort to you.
be lighthearted and fun
want sex not friends
never give in, just walk away.

stuff like that.

dont try. just do.
 

ntssv

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2004
Messages
114
Reaction score
1
HA!!! dig it..... You have just smacked me right between the eyes, all while saying you stupid dumbS***!!! Wise up, and get the picture!

I was told I was clingy and predictable by my last gf (who is a b*tch by the way). There is a good story behind this chic that would make just about anyone say, ah, you poor baby, how F*CK*NG stupid can you be! Your a moron, loser , idiot, and worst of all a pvssy.

I can post if anyone wants to hear it. It's really good of what the F**K not to do!

Someone on this board has a signature that says;

Women already have a pvssy and an a** hole in their panties, they need a man!

Guess I'm not a man... Need to work on this.

Any suggestions?
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I'll be honest. I haven't wanted one night stands or flings since my teens and I turn down women who want this kind of thing quite frequently. I'm more of a long term relationship kind of guy who would be happy to have one woman for life and have some kind of emotional relationship.

A previous girlfriend kind of tricked me in a way. One night she opened up and told me she wanted us to be serious, she dreamed of a guy like me and had feelings for me. So, being a logical person, I told her that I felt the same. A week later I got the "let's be friends" speech. What?!

But as I've learned, women are not logical. The more you lean towards them, the more they back away. You have to be totally cool, keep your feelings secret and be somewhat distant with her. Never show her you like her as much as she likes you and she should always come second to other priorities.

Sure, she'll moan at you for not paying her enough attention etc, but as soon as you do, you lose. :(
 
Top