Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WTF is going on?

ntssv

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF happened??? After having “Women problems” again, I have begun to do a little soul searching to determine why I have become who I am with no f**cking answers that I can relate to. My last gf said, I need to be happy with being by myself before I can be happy with someone esle (I guess the implication was my self esteem was in the toilet). This is what confuses me… I am a happy individual in life. I have a wonderful child, great career, home, and friends. Am I an AFC because I want to begin sharing my life with someone special? Is this what determines ones self esteem to be low? Is it not the norm to be tired of constant parties, endless nights and lonely times? Am I suppose to give into my animal instincts to hunt and reproduce with no other ambitions? I have to admit that I can’t just go pick up a chic and get some when I want but I’m not into that anymore. Don’t get me wrong, if there is a line of HB’s outside my door there would be no hesitation - one by one - okay three at a time. But I’m cool with just being in a relationship with one.

How could chics have come so easily in school when all I wanted was pvssy but now I’m ready to commit and the pvssy seems scarce. NOTE: not just ready to commit to having only one pvssy but the woman as well.

I’ve had more pvssy from the time I was 12 to 18 then from 19 to 31. :confused: confused here too...

Blue-eyed Devil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
as simplistic as this is, it sounds like you're trying too hard. you'd like something serious and are pushing the issue. you merely seem unhappy, etc. to these women because of, what they see as, your eagerness.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat your next girl as if you ARE "just looking for pvssy", but instead of dropping her, keep her around and wait for HER to ask YOU to commit.

Problem solved.

BGMan :cool:

Reaction score
You are obviously looking for more qualities in a woman than her vagina in a 'spread eagle' position. This is a natural desire for a 'mature' man.

You must find a woman with the same frame of mind and desire that you possess. Hors are easy to find in your youth but a 'good' woman to commit to is especially difficult to find!

ntssv

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying too hard, wanting it too much. I understand what you are saying and have been told this before...

BUUUUT,,,,,, this is how I have achieved everything in my life!!!!

Get up go after it!!! Worked my a hole off to get where I am today and this was no secret. I didn't hide anything from anyone. There were no games when I wanted a promotion, I didn't act like I didn't care then I was all of a sudden slapped with a promotion.

I know you all see the irony here, I'm just trying to figure out this F****D up species we were given to deal with.

Thanks for all your input guys...

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm.

its a paradox. and its something you will not understand.

to REALLY REALLY really REALLY try with women. you dont try.

make sense?

no. neither do women.

rather, do things right.

and dont try so hard.

thats the best overview you'll get. however, its not the process.

not trying is

dont be clingy

dont make it look like its an effort to you.
be lighthearted and fun
want sex not friends
never give in, just walk away.

stuff like that.

dont try. just do.

ntssv

Don Juan
Reaction score
HA!!! dig it..... You have just smacked me right between the eyes, all while saying you stupid dumbS***!!! Wise up, and get the picture!

I was told I was clingy and predictable by my last gf (who is a b*tch by the way). There is a good story behind this chic that would make just about anyone say, ah, you poor baby, how F*CK*NG stupid can you be! Your a moron, loser , idiot, and worst of all a pvssy.

I can post if anyone wants to hear it. It's really good of what the F**K not to do!

Someone on this board has a signature that says;

Women already have a pvssy and an a** hole in their panties, they need a man!

Guess I'm not a man... Need to work on this.

Any suggestions?

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be honest. I haven't wanted one night stands or flings since my teens and I turn down women who want this kind of thing quite frequently. I'm more of a long term relationship kind of guy who would be happy to have one woman for life and have some kind of emotional relationship.

A previous girlfriend kind of tricked me in a way. One night she opened up and told me she wanted us to be serious, she dreamed of a guy like me and had feelings for me. So, being a logical person, I told her that I felt the same. A week later I got the "let's be friends" speech. What?!

But as I've learned, women are not logical. The more you lean towards them, the more they back away. You have to be totally cool, keep your feelings secret and be somewhat distant with her. Never show her you like her as much as she likes you and she should always come second to other priorities.

Sure, she'll moan at you for not paying her enough attention etc, but as soon as you do, you lose. :(