Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WTF is going on with the world and this non-binary crap??

logicallefty

Reaction score
9-years ago my Daughter and I were discussing how happy we were that she graduated high school. Basically survived the ridiculous school. One subject she brought up was how the new hip cool thing was to be gay or lesbian. Everyone knows which party is all for it, but can't do or say anything due to cancel culture/political correctness. Wonder how many guys are on their knees for the new world order? Seems a bit harsh. Back then for me being cool was pulling chicks, pimping beers, and smoking cigarettes.
I had a talk with my daughter when she was 14, she's now 18. She said "Dad, I just dont understand all of this LGBTQ stuff and crazyness with gender. All people have to do is pull down their fvcking pants and look"... I knew at that point I had done a good job as a dad!!!

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never hated homosexuals on an individual level, everybody's human. I try to treat everybody with respect. But that doesn't mean I want to see the LGBTQ agenda pushed onto the culture the way it has been, and especially in the classroom. Schools start teaching gender identity in pre-kindergarten now. It simply isn't necessary or desirable. IMO, of course. Puts ideas in the younglings heads.
I don't hate gays either, but I do pity them. Not because they're oppressed, but because the LGB community is toxic. Instead of something that should be constrained to bedroom talk, they're out there doing the obscene. Whether it's the "drag queens" or the pride marches, having men and women march through the streets naked or wearing scantily clad clothing is just a degenerate celebration of the profane. There's a difference between not being hated for who you love, and being hated for acting like a pig.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Have you noticed how a lot of young guys these days, who are presumably straight, seem to act gay, they talk and behave in a feminine way? It must be an effect from the state pushing all this gender blending non binary stuff on the kids, and the culture.
Plastics with BPAs have been proven to significantly lower testosterone. It's extremely abundant these days so i feel that and the culture contributes to the whole homo problem.

Source

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The video was so damn absurd that it infuriated me. What in the **** does being a lesbian have anything to do with education and teaching/mentoring kids? Quite frankly, it comes off incredibly predatory.
I've seen that video, and others like it. There was a recent South Park episode where Mr. Garrison came into class and immediately starting telling the kids about his new (gay) lover, and invited him in and introduced him to the class. My first thought was that they were spoofing incidents like that, although Mr. Garrison has been talking to the class about his love life for years. This is not what I would call being professional.