Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WTF im 21 and already have white hair!?

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway I knew i had one white hair on my front head for awhile. Then when my mom pointed out 3 or 4 other ones on the back of my head i go WTF and look in the mirror.

My day isnt really stressful. The only thing thing that could be the cause is probably lack of sleep or problems sleeping at night. And forcing myself to pay attention in class or stay attentive at work w/ lack of sleep. And a lot of times i stay up late altho im tired which can also be attributed to stress.

If this keeps up ill go bald by the time i reach 40. All i can do now is do the opposite of this which i've been doing since i was a teenager.

Quick question: is graying hair/ hair loss a result of short-term stress related causes or Long-term?

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
It's genetic. The only other cause would be head injuries, which would cause gray hairs to start growing in the spots that got injured.
It's not genetic. My parents didnt really begin getting grey hair until about they were 40. My bro who's 25 doesnt have a spec of grey hair.

As for injuries...there are a few bumps on the back of my head which are just most likely zits cause it's itchy on those areas.

Originally posted by snintel
Stress. are you asian?
Yes, it's true i am. Pointing to stereotypes are we? As for hard working i assure you i am not, i've always been a very big slacker. I love to stay up late at night and knowing i have to wake up early i still choose not to sleep. But those things will have to change :(

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recessive gene maybe?

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ScrewIt
It's not genetic. My parents didnt really begin getting grey hair until about they were 40. My bro who's 25 doesnt have a spec of grey hair.

As for injuries...there are a few bumps on the back of my head which are just most likely zits cause it's itchy on those areas.

Yes, it's true i am. Pointing to stereotypes are we? As for hard working i assure you i am not, i've always been a very big slacker. I love to stay up late at night and knowing i have to wake up early i still choose not to sleep. But those things will have to change :(
No, I'm saying that cause I knew several asian guys in high school who got isolated white hairs when they got stressed.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Austizzle
Recessive gene maybe?
who knows maybe

No, I'm saying that cause I knew several asian guys in high school who got isolated white hairs when they got stressed.
yea, i knew this guy from h.s. back a few yrs who, if i remember correct also had several white hairs on his head. Regardless if he was stressed i dont know.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah a lot of people get white hair in early age if you believe its unusual, i personally know 5 people that are going white quicktimes, its not as bad as going bald early.

Last edited:

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im 19, asian, and have tons of random single strands of white hair every now and then. another asian friend of mine, who is a year younger also has random single strands of white hair every now and then.

:woo:

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

yo dude!!!!, those bumps in the back of your head are full of puss right? it hurts when you rest the back of your head on a pillow or something right?

DUDE ACT NOW, you have seborrheic dermatitis. I had/have ( well its gone now, just tiny specs left) the same problem and it reached my crown area where i had quite a few zits. You know what? it stopped some hair growing in those regions!, the hair folliclesgot plugged and hair didnt grow properly , or grew thin. Thank god my hair is thickening up now.! use a medicated shampoo and see your doctor ASAP

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by muttley
yo dude!!!!, those bumps in the back of your head are full of puss right? it hurts when you rest the back of your head on a pillow or something right?

DUDE ACT NOW, you have seborrheic dermatitis. I had/have ( well its gone now, just tiny specs left) the same problem and it reached my crown area where i had quite a few zits. You know what? it stopped some hair growing in those regions!, the hair folliclesgot plugged and hair didnt grow properly , or grew thin. Thank god my hair is thickening up now.! use a medicated shampoo and see your doctor ASAP
WTF?
im pretty sure there's no puss in it, it's just some slight zit bumps.
As for diagnosis & treatment, should i see my regular clinic doctor or a special dermatologist?

Now that you meantion it, i think some of that **** ****ed up my facial hair area, where i see the follicles but it wont grow.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

believe it or not, its actually common for asian men to get white hairs in their teens. not because of stress, but genetics.

SlaterT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Either dye it out or MAKE IT A FEATURE.

Personally i'd make it a feature. One of my best buds has a grey patch and it actually looks rather cool. He doesnt give a **** and actually likes it, as do a lot of girls.

JH6

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah that dude that used to host talk soup had the grey patch. He was a cool guy (sorta).

If it bothers you just dye it. A buddy of mine is 23 and he has grey's. There are worse things to have, don't fret it.

Sarge on.

Cougar10033

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive had random white hairs since i was 18... they only seem to have gotten worse one time in my life and that was when i was in the police academy for 8 months with constant stress, however since i got out they do not seem to be as noticable.

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe I am 21 as well and this is happening to me as well.
I don't really care about it too much though