“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

WTF, I hate AOL

wootapotky

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2004
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Location
The Corridor
I can't even get onto my own thread to see the post because I have stupida*s AOL Mature Teen settings. Ahhh, I hate AOL and webblock sh*t.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
You in school? hit the forums during lunch for liek 30 second sn read the 1 reply in it lol.
godo way to read threads fast if you MUST.
[don't spend mroe than 5 minutes in the Library during lunch though, unless you're doing real work].
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
JSH
Master Don Juan

Registered: Dec 2003
Location: London
Posts: 676
Age: 17


No, figuratively grab your balls and go and approach her and ask her name, make a joke of it. ( in an attitude that you care you dont know her name but that its difficult remembering all these girls names)

__________________
Anyone need help, feel free to PM or email me.
AIM: Nik1JSH
ICQ: 214326284
[email protected]

That 's the only reply.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
That 's the only reply.
i figured if he cant access his old thread the best thing to do is to PM him so i did that with the message.;)
 

wootapotky

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2004
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Location
The Corridor
Wouldn't she take offense at me not remembering her name though? I do remember her name so it would feel awkward asking her name. And I'm definitely going to smile at her first next time I see her so that it won't seem like I'm a p****.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by JSH
i figured if he cant access his old thread the best thing to do is to PM him so i did that with the message.;)
Dont worry about it ;)
 
Top