Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WTF? Goat Yoga

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been around for awhile. I guess if you like animals, it helps keep the yoga from getting boring.
I saw someone trying this for the first time on YouTube or TV or something, and they were complaining about the goat's feet being painful, which I could see.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you knew anything about baby goats, you’d know that they like to hope around in top of everything. I mean EVERYTHING. This goat did just that to her lol so it’s really not that big a deal when you understand how it happened.

2Rocky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
here is a secret....the smell of the Buck Goat TOTALLY turns on women...GO grab a billy goat's beard before you hit the clubs. I guarantee EVERYBODY WILL KNOW WHO YOU ARE!