Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WTF does this mean. Am I stupid or what.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personality Disorder

Hey Becker!

There're a lot of sites about those PDs, but here we've a better view, because we've been through this and we "know" about the psychological perspective!

For example, about AW and histrionic. I've researched a lot out of our forum, but believe me, here the information is larger/practical. There're are things that you're only gonna read here. So we must take advantage of this!

Just do a research about histrionic or borderline in our forum. Read THEM ALL (especially RKtek posts, he knows more than me about this).

P.S: In this post, on the 2nd part, RKtek describes "the worst kind of girls". But do the research anyway!

Lucky you!

Last edited:

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Phoenix,

I think that the type that I'm talking about isn't narcissistic, but more like the "Miss Elusive" type that is in SageOFAllenAge's link in a few posts above. Have you had experience with those?

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Histrionic?

One of the main reasons for calling this girl histrionic is based on her "infantile" side. PAY ATTENTION to this, if you see a girl acting all "childish", your radar should go off!

She seems to have HPD or maybe borderline disorder!

The miss elusive, just freak out, run away!

BTW:

BPD is sometimes called "death sentence". People with this, had been through soo much trauma in they childhood that they deny their feelings, though we can call them zombies!
When they have HPD, BPD or NPD, they start to act disrespectfully, rude and so on! And they keep coming back, go and come, playing mind games, controlling (manipulative) games!

Believe me, reading this stuff is good. You're gonna get scared when you see a girl like this. But you've a shield (knowledge), and you wont be hurt by those "abused" women!

Anyway, it's not that easy to analise those women. When you meet one of them, you're gonna see how tricky they are!

P.S: I advice you to read about all PDs, it's really worth. And maybe you may have one of them! I seem to have a "dependent" personality. That's why I always find myself being "used", because I'm too "kind" and I've difficulty in standing up for myself!

Take a look at this site:

http://search.globusmedia.com/mindm...t=iso-8859-1&si=1&ws=0&qm=0&ql=&qt=histrionic

http://www.mind.org.uk/Information/...rstanding+borderline+personality+disorder.htm

Last edited:

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm mainly wondering if it would be possible to even have a relationship with a girl like this. It's difficult for me to just not see the good side of a girl like her, but that might be a disorder I have myself, who knows? :) I wonder if I should even keep her as a friend?

icebear

Reaction score
do you care about this girl? if you do, you should rectify yourself, the problem is on you. we can control just ourselves, others, we cann't. so, no matter what her behavior bothered you, put it aside, just move on.

mrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RKTek
Typical. And sad.

Sad that throughout your entire post, you barely talk about YOU and what all this has done to YOU. Once again in this last post all you worry about is HER. Oh, poor thing.

The truth is you're very uncomfortable talking about you. You'd rather talk about her and how sad it is about her and what you can do about her and her kids, and what she does and, and, and, and.

Yes, typical and sad that you have lost who you are so much, it's actually uncomfortable for you to think about you and how much you've lost here.

Yes, you'll find the road to healthy normalcy to be long and seemingly confusing mainly because of attitudes exemplified by your last post. It's all 'other-directed'. You have no idea who you are. Asking you to talk about your likes or dislikes is impossible since you've identified yourself with others. No doubt when you were married, your identity came from her.

You will never ever find any lasting happiness unless you stop and do the difficult work of really, truly finding out who you really are, under all those layers that have been building since childhood. Stop talking about her NOW. Stop thinking about her.

Think of you. Think of yourself. Yes it will be difficult because you have a fair amount of self-hatred as well, mixed in with your blurry sense of 'self'. But you must try to begin thinking of YOU. Now get away from the computer stop posting or thinking you'll find a real, lasting answer with any of us here, find a yellow pages or call your HMO, free clinic, whatever and MAKE AN APPOINTMENT NOW.

Do it RIGHT NOW.
Jeez, I needed to read this. Thanks for this and all your other posts on this thread. I saw myself in a few of them, and I can identify with jnallen so much it's scary. I'm currently gping through a similar situation, but hadn't figured it out to the extent jnallen has. Kudos to him for taking an honest look in the mirror, and to you for helping me do the same.

Mike_The_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jnallen
What she would do is tell her family I was rude and abusive because in from of them she was misses perfect but behind closed doors it was a different story. So people in her family that really liked me came to hate me and advise her to get away from me. Thus giving her the ability to dump me thinking she did no wrong. Them not having a clue that they are supporting her bad behavior. I lived with her brother for about a month and he seen it. Maybe I should have lived with him longer so he could have seen the real her. The more I learn about this personality type the more eerie it becomes. In one of the articles RTEK gave me to read it states something stopped there growth process. Her and her brother were both molested at an early age this could be why they both have this unstable life. Who knows?
This is exactly what happened to me! I can no longer go into my former workplace (we worked there together) because of the lies and things she has told all my former co-workers about me after I left ( just look up my former posts on this woman) None of my co-workers will speak to me anymore because they all believe her compulsive lies and fairy tales! She did a LOT of damage in a short amount of time because she now views me as "hostile"

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jnallen
This girl I have been dating for over a year has left me 4 times and cam back. This time she left for a month telling me that I shouldn't call her. She calls out of the blue last Sunday and invites me over. She called fri. sat. sun. I go over and we do our thing she even has sex with me. I called that tues. and asked if she was going to invite me over sometime again and she says I guess. Its just right now I have all of this **** going on. She did have a lot going on that part is true. I have not heard from her yet. I seen her yesterday and I just waived and drove by. What is up with her. Shows all this interest one day and tells me to gove her a call then does not contact me at all. Anyone understand this crazy behavior?
I know exactly what it is. Its called using u for sex, Booty call, Wham bam, No strings atached. we could go on and on. Women get hella horny too and need sex, the diffrence with most, not all, is that they can't fuc& somone they're not emotionally atached to or atleast know so they can say they have an excuse and not be called slut. U wre just a victim dude, it's not a problem unless u get emotionally atached. On the other hand I could be wrong about your situation, she could have **** going and and is too busy to have a LTR it's somthing alot of people are going through today, too busy with their careers. Somtimes I feel as tho we live to work, when it should be the other way around.

alldidas

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went through and still am going through the same thing as jnallen

errt