Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Write this off as a loss/rejection?

.Paradox.

Banned
Reaction score
Randomly saw this girl from the gym on facebook who I remember giving me "eyes" a time or two and decided to shoot my shot (since it's quarantine and all). Added her, she added me back, then I messaged her..

Me: Hey. I know this is random, but you look really familiar.. Have I seen you at *gym name*
Her: Hey! Yeah I workout there and teach. You look familiar too
Me (surprised she even responded, to be honest): Oh nice that's gotta be it. So with all this quarantine craziness going on are you still able to get a good workout at home and teach virtual classes for them?
Her: Definitely able to work out at home, but teaching has been hard for sure! What about you?
Me: Yeah teaching must be tough with all this craziness going on. Me and a friend from *gym* actually combined all our weight lifting stuff out back at my place. It's a little ghetto, but it works
So do you live in the *city* area?
Her: That is awesome!! Seriously whatever works! Glad to hear you're making the best out of this! I live in *same area as me*. What about you?
Me: I'm trying haha. And me too--less than a mile from *gym*. We should hangout sometime! What do you think about wine and a walk at *city* park this weekend?
Her: Oh cool! this weekend isn't good for me unfortunately, but thank you for the offer!
Me (seeing no other options): Gotcha! Well if you feel like meeting up sometime shoot me a text: *number*. Have a good weekend!
Her: Sounds good. Thank you! You too!

She said she wasn't free this weekend, but also offered no reciprocation or her number, so I figure this is a straight rejection. Honestly surprised she even responded, as most girls around here--especially good looking ones--don't. She was also actually writing good responses and asking me questions back, which made me think she was interested.

mozarto.o

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time don't hand out your number, but other than that you did good.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one bats 100%
Nobody
With that being said, you're going to bat a lot more than most.
Nice game.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Kudos for taking your shot. WHO CARES ABOUT THE OUTCOME......be outcome indifferent.

The only thing I would have done differently is how you invited her out. I would have simply said "I am going to the city park this weekend. Why dont you join me". That way you are only inviting her to come along. She is not the main focus here as you were going to the park anyways.

I probably would not have given her my number and just kept the messaging to fb. Its like showing your hand to easily and this chick has done nothing for you yet to deserve your number.

As far as her not counter offering, just sit tight. She might text you today. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe in a month. Maybe never. But thats ok because we are going to be OUTCOME INDIFFERENT.

If she hits you up later on, great. If not, great as well.

Keep shooting your shot. Dont be so available and make them work for your attention and not the other way around. She knows you are interested because you messaged her. Now move on and see if she catches up, but dont sit around waiting.