“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Write this off as a loss/rejection?

.Paradox.

Banned
Joined
Mar 18, 2010
Messages
162
Reaction score
28
Randomly saw this girl from the gym on facebook who I remember giving me "eyes" a time or two and decided to shoot my shot (since it's quarantine and all). Added her, she added me back, then I messaged her..

Me: Hey. I know this is random, but you look really familiar.. Have I seen you at *gym name*
Her: Hey! Yeah I workout there and teach. You look familiar too
Me (surprised she even responded, to be honest): Oh nice that's gotta be it. So with all this quarantine craziness going on are you still able to get a good workout at home and teach virtual classes for them?
Her: Definitely able to work out at home, but teaching has been hard for sure! What about you?
Me: Yeah teaching must be tough with all this craziness going on. Me and a friend from *gym* actually combined all our weight lifting stuff out back at my place. It's a little ghetto, but it works
So do you live in the *city* area?
Her: That is awesome!! Seriously whatever works! Glad to hear you're making the best out of this! I live in *same area as me*. What about you?
Me: I'm trying haha. And me too--less than a mile from *gym*. We should hangout sometime! What do you think about wine and a walk at *city* park this weekend?
Her: Oh cool! this weekend isn't good for me unfortunately, but thank you for the offer!
Me (seeing no other options): Gotcha! Well if you feel like meeting up sometime shoot me a text: *number*. Have a good weekend!
Her: Sounds good. Thank you! You too!

She said she wasn't free this weekend, but also offered no reciprocation or her number, so I figure this is a straight rejection. Honestly surprised she even responded, as most girls around here--especially good looking ones--don't. She was also actually writing good responses and asking me questions back, which made me think she was interested.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

mozarto.o

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2020
Messages
61
Reaction score
58
Age
36
Next time don't hand out your number, but other than that you did good.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
No one bats 100%
Nobody
With that being said, you're going to bat a lot more than most.
Nice game.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Kudos for taking your shot. WHO CARES ABOUT THE OUTCOME......be outcome indifferent.

The only thing I would have done differently is how you invited her out. I would have simply said "I am going to the city park this weekend. Why dont you join me". That way you are only inviting her to come along. She is not the main focus here as you were going to the park anyways.

I probably would not have given her my number and just kept the messaging to fb. Its like showing your hand to easily and this chick has done nothing for you yet to deserve your number.

As far as her not counter offering, just sit tight. She might text you today. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe in a month. Maybe never. But thats ok because we are going to be OUTCOME INDIFFERENT.

If she hits you up later on, great. If not, great as well.

Keep shooting your shot. Dont be so available and make them work for your attention and not the other way around. She knows you are interested because you messaged her. Now move on and see if she catches up, but dont sit around waiting.
 
Top