"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Wrestling with Girls?

damned_in_black

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Ok in one of my class there's this girl who like to joke around and today she basically knocked this one guy down and she sat to his chest. When she was done she looked at me and said that I was next. Keep in mind that there are only six people in this class and she and her friends like to joke around) What do I do if she does something like that to me? I mean I'm not going to hit a girl, and basically any move I do on her would probaly count as sexual harassment?

P.S. She already has a bf.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
Screw that put her on the ground. If she says sexuall haresment tell her not to mess with guys if shes going to be an uptight *****.
 

Dale North

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
haha. Sounds like a good time to crack a joke or something. and if she really does fight, damn, it'll probably be more kino and flirting than fighting.

then again, some girls piss me off. They don't say they're going to kick my ass, cuz they know they'll get owned.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

rich_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
england!
you dont need to hit her, just wrestle end up on top pin her down then lean right down as if your about to kiss her, wink then get up.
 

Dale North

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Quote:

If she is man enough to hit you....She is man enough to be put on the ground


Lol. only problem is, she ain't a man.
 

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
252
Reaction score
0
if she does sit on top of you just say in a c+f way:

hooh. damn girl...your comin on strong! i want to get to know you first.

say this while you pull her face close to yours but as you pull it close act as if she's trying to kiss you so seem like your pushing her away from your face and scream out "that's sexual harrasment (her name)"

you gotta do that part when there are people around to watch.
 
Top