"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

"Wow your tall!"

baz

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Whats a good answer to this line? I seem to get this all the time when meeting women.
Sometimes I'll just say "yea i know" or "no, your just short"

I know it doesnt mean much in the end but what would say is a good line?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Turn your palm to her:

"press a button" :)

She presses

You make an "elevator sound" and lower yourself to her level. You use this trick on your niece all the time.

(C)Mystery... (I think)
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Turn your palm to her:

"press a button" :)

She presses

You make an "elevator sound" and lower yourself to her level. You use this trick on your niece all the time.

(C)Mystery... (I think)
Lol.. Not bad. :D
 

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
You could say "naah, I'm a MAN size" ephasis on MAN. My friend who is a natural uses that one. Another this is to tease her about being short but be careful with this. It has to be done in a teasing joking manner.

Usually if a woman comments on your height right away, that's an immediate buy signal so assume she's interested and act accordingly.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Black_Italian

Banned
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Im kinda a short guy so i dont get told that. But when i wanna pickup a tall chick i walk up behind her and so she notices i stand up on my tippy toes and she usualy tuns around thinking WTF and i say somethign along the lines of **** YOUR TALL it more often than not gets a laugh and its a good opener.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
I know a lot of short asian girls at my high school so I joke with them and such. Might not be a good idea to use on some stranger, but make sure they know you're kidding.

her: wow...AFK you're tall.
me: ::looks around:: who said that? :D
her: :eek: omg, you're so mean.
me: aww how cute...a little hobbit.
her: ::playful slap::

Its funny cuz I see the other guys blush and say thanks or something.
 
Top