Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wow, women ARE really sneaky!

Perfect10

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this chick. Made out and she gave me a bj. Today she added me on facebook and guess what? She's got a boyfriend.
A nice picture of her making out of him. At first it came as a bit of a shock since she seemed into me and didn't say A word about her seeing someone else, now I find it quite hilarious :D

So yes I will bang her the next time. I've just got to change my game plan since now that I know this information I've got nothing to lose! It's a in out gig. To bad, her loss I guess :)

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you surprised that women aren't loyal? I thought this was common knowledge.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been in that position before, and the day after I found out she had a boyfriend, I looked him up on facebook and sent him a message telling him that he's girlfriend is cheating on him and apologizing as I had no idea. There's one thing that I won't stand for and that really rubs me the wrong way is girls going behind their boyfriends' backs and the guy continuing to treat a slvt like a princess. Call it Guy code, call it Brighty code, whatever, even to total strangers I feel like any guy shouldn't get played like that.

jnice48146

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Brighty. I'd wanna know if some other dude was d*cking my girl in any way, shape, or form. If he really didn't know, he's not to blame. BUT SHE IS!!!!!!

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, unfortunitly cause of todays society. Women are ho's! Very few with some actuall standards.

I've been cheated on and like you.. fvcked girls who already had boyfriends. Play the game or get played. But, remember one thing. Dont not develop love feelings with this girl. Just have fun and bang her a few times. After that, get rid of her and find another one.

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Brighty said:
Been in that position before, and the day after I found out she had a boyfriend, I looked him up on facebook and sent him a message telling him that he's girlfriend is cheating on him and apologizing as I had no idea. There's one thing that I won't stand for and that really rubs me the wrong way is girls going behind their boyfriends' backs and the guy continuing to treat a slvt like a princess. Call it Guy code, call it Brighty code, whatever, even to total strangers I feel like any guy shouldn't get played like that.
I call it bullshait code because that's what it is.

You were paying her back. It was emotionally caused revenge. Anger does that. You weren't doing some Knights of the Round Table thing. You were punishing her.

Work on emotional control issues that cause you to take actions that defy common sense.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you're done with her remember to tell the guy about it, and send him a link of this website.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Proselytiser said:
Why tell the guy? That's just starting trouble you don't need. Fair chance he's gonna blame it on YOU rather than the cheating *****. Just leave it
Yep, he'll definitely blame you and forgive her. Or he'll come find you and attack you. Most guys are ****ed up these days when it comes to cheating hos.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Proselytiser said:
Why tell the guy? That's just starting trouble you don't need. Fair chance he's gonna blame it on YOU rather than the cheating *****. Just leave it

Well, when I told him he was understanding about it. I told him that I was sorry and that I had no idea. He didn't harbor any ill feelings towards me, and told me "thanks for the heads-up." I guess it depends on how you approach telling him.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never tell him. I haven't been with a chick with a BF -- although I have had opportunities. Ethics get in the way. Maybe I'm still too young. I'm not sure.

I will say though about cheating women: they can never be (a) a successful girlfriend, (b) a successful wife. Maybe this trend has been broken in extreme situations of abuse, victimization, ect -- but in general principle it seems she will be likely to repeat her behavioral patterns.

I do wonder about the BF issue though -- seems women who value their faithfulness and their commitment wouldn't flirt again and again with a male. If I had truly a relationship that gratified me, that I didn't want to risk losing, why would I fvck around to begin with?

Emotional cheating (lusting after a relationship with another) is a real thing too I'd say, and can damage a relationship.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, the above poster (BuddaMind) = El Stud. I recognize his sentence structure.

Hi El STud.

Secondly, I would do the same thing as Mysterious Guy. I will pounce on ANY opportunity I get to punish a girl for being a slut or for being unfaithful. She deserved it.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
Secondly, I would do the same thing as Mysterious Guy. I will pounce on ANY opportunity I get to punish a girl for being a slut or for being unfaithful. She deserved it.

Looking back I think this is the way to go. Women today lack boundaries and need to be held accountable for their actions. A good dose of old fashioned shaming is in order. The lack of female accountability is in large part what's been driving the downfall of western society.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:

I don't think you read what ThatMysteriousGuy said properly

he was not agreeing with what Brighty was considering doing ( telling the boyfriend about the girls cheating ways)

here it is again ;

ThatMysteriousGuy said:
I call it bullshait code because that's what it is.

You were paying her back. It was emotionally caused revenge. Anger does that. You weren't doing some Knights of the Round Table thing. You were punishing her.

Work on emotional control issues that cause you to take actions that defy common sense.