"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Wow, talk about ungrateful! Man helps out chick with her broken down car, then she claims false sexual assault, and he goes to jail!

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Good, this is probably the same kind of guy who shout at me cause I'm ignoring women or their demands.

If intelligence and common sense wont educate such men, women themselves will.
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
I mean COME ON what kind of fool spends two hours fixing a stranger's car. Is he a mechanic? If he is then he shouldn't be giving away his trade for free. If he's not a mechanic, then he has no business fvcking around with someone else's car. This chick didn't have a cell phone? Or she couldn't just borrow someone else's and call a friend?

Okay... this guy never should have hugged her, and never should have followed her. I'm not saying this guy did anything wrong, and this chick is a piece of sh!t, but never do this with women you don't know.

He shouldn't have been put in jail, but the dude is a dumb@ss.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I mean COME ON what kind of fool spends two hours fixing a stranger's car. Is he a mechanic? If he is then he shouldn't be giving away his trade for free. If he's not a mechanic, then he has no business fvcking around with someone else's car. This chick didn't have a cell phone? Or she couldn't just borrow someone else's and call a friend?

Okay... this guy never should have hugged her, and never should have followed her. I'm not saying this guy did anything wrong, and this chick is a piece of sh!t, but never do this with women you don't know.

He shouldn't have been put in jail, but the dude is a dumb@ss.
What percentage of women are this shady?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Not sure what the percentage is, but you should always assume anything could go sideways with anyone you don't really know.
Its greater than 1% and some groups of hos most are various degrees of shady.
 
Top