Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wow, talk about ungrateful! Man helps out chick with her broken down car, then she claims false sexual assault, and he goes to jail!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good, this is probably the same kind of guy who shout at me cause I'm ignoring women or their demands.

If intelligence and common sense wont educate such men, women themselves will.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean COME ON what kind of fool spends two hours fixing a stranger's car. Is he a mechanic? If he is then he shouldn't be giving away his trade for free. If he's not a mechanic, then he has no business fvcking around with someone else's car. This chick didn't have a cell phone? Or she couldn't just borrow someone else's and call a friend?

Okay... this guy never should have hugged her, and never should have followed her. I'm not saying this guy did anything wrong, and this chick is a piece of sh!t, but never do this with women you don't know.

He shouldn't have been put in jail, but the dude is a dumb@ss.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean COME ON what kind of fool spends two hours fixing a stranger's car. Is he a mechanic? If he is then he shouldn't be giving away his trade for free. If he's not a mechanic, then he has no business fvcking around with someone else's car. This chick didn't have a cell phone? Or she couldn't just borrow someone else's and call a friend?

Okay... this guy never should have hugged her, and never should have followed her. I'm not saying this guy did anything wrong, and this chick is a piece of sh!t, but never do this with women you don't know.

He shouldn't have been put in jail, but the dude is a dumb@ss.
What percentage of women are this shady?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what the percentage is, but you should always assume anything could go sideways with anyone you don't really know.
Its greater than 1% and some groups of hos most are various degrees of shady.