Wow nightmares exist

Stallionstud

Don Juan
Reaction score
get this, started hooking up with a girl 10 yrs younger than me she’s 21. She is totally in love with me. She has said many times that she told her parents and they were cool with my age.

Well, They text me from her phone today breaking up with me, I call, I talk to both parents without getting a word in and they are adsolutely going psychotic over a back round check they did on me.

Funny though because they have no idea how to interpret the raw data so they think it’s all current and I’m running from the law. I got caught underage drinking a few times a decade ago and missed a court day as a teenager so I accidentally had a warrant for a day. All totally taken care of though. At the age of 31 that’s a fairly impressively clean record honesty.

Anyway, I tell them I want to hear from the daughter it’s over. They hand the phone to her, in a crying voice she says “ just leave me alone”

I’m like wow wtf. . .

Maybe she’ll get in contact with me on her own later, I basically can’t do anything to fix this.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol...get yourself together man...all this over a 21 year old??

Igetit!

Reaction score
Of course
It was good while it lasted
Is this the same chick from your last thread....the one you spent 6 out of 7 days in ONE week with.....the one who decided to hang with her b1tchy friend instead of you the day your date plans with her fell through?

Stallionstud

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes haha are you suggesting she is not feeling it? I assure you she has high interest. I regret not making it 7/7 now

Honestly I exspect an apology on her part for her parents in the comming days, the path forward after that. . . Seems difficult because I still can’t do anything to fix the parents.

I suspect they don’t like my age and pulled my records looking for dirt and are trying to feast on the crumbs.

Advice?

Last edited:

Igetit!

Reaction score
Yes haha are you suggesting she is not feeling it?
No....not at all. It's just when you look at everything AS A WHOLE,something seems off.

You had plans to go on a triple date with her friends. That fell through. Then...
the VERY SAME DAY your date was scheduled to happen and got cancelled,a friend of hers from out of town shows up,and she has to entertain her instead of spending time with you...cause her friend didn't want to feel like a "3rd wheel".

Your girl told you she'd make it up to you......but I'm assuming she didn't...since you said you regret not going and seeing her for a 7th night in a row.

Then you get a break up text....from HER PARENTS. You call to see what was going on,then you discover they did a background check on you....and now,they want you to stop seeing their daughter over something that happened nearly 10 years ago. And let me guess.....

ALL THIS SH1T started AFTER you started seeing her night..after night....after night....in a row.....correct?

Doesn't all that seems just a tad bit odd to you?

Does she live with her parents? And how long had you two been seeing each other?

Honestly I exspect an apology on her part for her parents in the comming days, the path forward after that. . . Seems difficult
If you get one,great.....but it won't change the fact that she seems to let other people have a HUGE impact on her decision making.

I mean first she chose her friend over you cause her friend was acting b1tchy over not wanting to feel like a 3rd wheel,then she BROKE UP WITH YOU cause of her parents.

You say you expect an apology from her over the next coming days. I guess you have no other women on your radar screen then,cause there's no way in hell I'd wait even a second for her to come back. If she does,great...but I DAMN SURE wouldn't be sitting back waiting for an apology so you two can resume and pick back up where everything let off.

We GAVE YOU advice....but you rejected it.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually impressed that they did a background check... Good for them.

Stallionstud

Don Juan
Reaction score
ALL THIS SH1T started AFTER you started seeing her night..after night....after night....in a row.....correct?

Doesn't all that seems just a tad bit odd to you?

Does she live with her parents? And how long had you two been seeing each other?

but it won't change the fact that she seems to let other people have a HUGE impact on her decision making.
I agree man it’s odd I think the other people being a huge impact is more the issue. I swear I am aware of the red pill and i honestly believe she has been truethfull

I’m not rejecting advice she perused me, when we kissed each night she got wet and wanted to fvck every time. So did I ironically.

She JUST got her own place 3 weeks ago when I met her we’ve had sex maybe 13 times

No she didn’t make it up to me I made myself busy Sunday.

And so yes that’s my problem isn’t it wildly difficult to pick back up anywhere now? I mean that was a nuclear hurricane

Last edited:

Stallionstud

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you’re right and she didn’t know how to end it or say no to an invitation to hang. . .

It just seemed like high interest to me, she never acted busy, always made time, initiated texts, was super transparent.

I appreciate the help

Stallionstud

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually impressed that they did a background check... Good for them.

You know what just occurred to me. Even if they knew my first and last name, and home town. They would also need my date of birth to do a background check like that.

I thought it came up oddly The young girl specifically asked me why my information on Facebook wasn’t correct. My last name is easy to figure out but a few days later she specifically asked my exact birthday when I said I expect anal on my birthday lol

She fooled me. . . But why! Lol fvck me

Aspire

Don Juan
Reaction score
get this, started hooking up with a girl 10 yrs younger than me she’s 21. She is totally in love with me. She has said many times that she told her parents and they were cool with my age.

Well, They text me from her phone today breaking up with me, I call, I talk to both parents without getting a word in and they are adsolutely going psychotic over a back round check they did on me.

Funny though because they have no idea how to interpret the raw data so they think it’s all current and I’m running from the law. I got caught underage drinking a few times a decade ago and missed a court day as a teenager so I accidentally had a warrant for a day. All totally taken care of though. At the age of 31 that’s a fairly impressively clean record honesty.

Anyway, I tell them I want to hear from the daughter it’s over. They hand the phone to her, in a crying voice she says “ just leave me alone”

I’m like wow wtf. . .

Maybe she’ll get in contact with me on her own later, I basically can’t do anything to fix this.
If she is 21 and her parents are that protective that they are intervening and talking in her behalf, chances are she is mentally challenged or just immature.