Wow! My name was changed without me knowing!

iLoveCookies

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl I was with moaned so other guy's name when we were hooking up. I dont know what to do. I asked and asked and she wouldnt tell me who it was, just said nobody.

I just want to find out who he is and break his jaw, I know it is not the right thing to do and its not the guys fualt but it will make me feel better

iLoveCookies

Don Juan
Reaction score
KneghtRyder said:
lol....I HOPE that **** never happens to me ~!
haha me too my friend me too.

any ideas anyone?

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her the cold shoulder till she is straight with you. She'l know whats up.

The question is:

is she just some fun - in which case who cares if she slipped - your not bothered anyway

or

do you see more in this girl, in which case do you want someone who keeps secrets, and likes some other guy.

If you were to mention another girls name in front of your girl, that my friend would be the start of world war 3, so why any different if she slips?

make that biatch pay.

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PectoralisMajor said:
Give her the cold shoulder till she is straight with you. She'l know whats up.

The question is:

is she just some fun - in which case who cares if she slipped - your not bothered anyway

or

do you see more in this girl, in which case do you want someone who keeps secrets, and likes some other guy.

If you were to mention another girls name in front of your girl, that my friend would be the start of world war 3, so why any different if she slips?

make that biatch pay.
I agree with this post up until the 'make the biatch pay' part. Try to put your ego to the side for two minutes and handle it in a cool and calm way (she will be impressed by this).

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe i'm just the crazy one, but I don't really see why it matters. If she's had another guy on her mind and you just now hooked up with her then it makes sense that she might blurt out the wrong word.

If this were a girl you'd been dating for several months and it became obvious that she was fantasizing about someone else, then it might be a problem.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
/\it shows disrespect...if ur an ignorant simple bastard like me then u take offense to that lol

isoman2kx

Don Juan
Reaction score
agree with most of what's been said already.

if she's just a casual hook-up, yeah... i'd be a little pissed. then again, if it is a CASUAL hookup... then really it's no big deal, it's not like your marrying/dating the chick long term.

if so though, then obviously it's an issue that's not cool and you've got every right to be pissed off.