Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

wow, my ex amazed me

Chromeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So maybe this is a good example of what happens when you never really break up i.e. still talking every few weeks and going on food dates.

went to breakfast with her, seems to me like im annoying her just being there, which annoys me but I look past it. Finish eating, seems like she wants to leave asap. We get the check and she says "im not paying for all this". Im like no ****... I'll split it(she has done this probably 80% of the time we have gone out to eat and I dont know where or why she started doing it, im not cheap, we usually split, I have taken her to dinners and payed when we dated, shes only paid a few times, I dipped out on when check after we broke up because I bought the byob and didnt even want to go eat). I ask her if she has cash cuz I will put it on my card, otherwise I have cash (no way am I paying for her). She says no, she will put it on her card. Ok fine, then she goes ok give me the money. Im like uh hang on, can we take care of it outside. (I dont know why this was such a big deal, maybe because my manly ass hates to have women demand things of me) so I refused to put my money on the table. She starts calling me a douche bag, that im trying to dip on the check and she now realizes im such a douche. She goes on a rant how her new man, always offers to pay, and her roomates friends even offer to pay when they go out. How im so naive to not know how men should pay or at least offer to pay, how if you ask someone to lunch or dinner you should be the one paying, how im so stupid and thats why I dont have a gf.

Now I am not cheap, and have no problem treating a woman who deserves to have me pay. Otherwise, if im eating lunch with a person who has a job, to split the bill. In fact, i remember dishing out $70+ for a dinner the night she told me there was someone else.

Im like girl, why the hell would I dip on the check, Im not cheap, but you got your own job, I expect to split it, will take care of it, I dont like puting the tip on the table before I pay, now just give her the card and will take care of it. (although in this case you had to pay at the register so you needed to, again my stuborness at play here, I really did not like her "im not paying for all this" comment like im some cheap bastard, but I guess it doesnt make sense why I didnt just give her the money)

Now were arguing over nothing, and I sit back and chuckle, she gets up and walks out the door!

Now this girl works in a mother fvcking restaurant(shes 20 btw) and shes gonna stiff this poor girl $15. I run after her grab her by the arm and she just keeps walking. Now I have to go back to the place this weekend and shell out another $15 cuz im not gonna have that bad karma on me and I felt bad for the poor girl who served us.

But what a b!tch.

If she were just to have said no I dont have cash i'll put it on my card, gave the girl her card without I word, I would have just handed her the cash right there. But she had to make a comment about not paying for all of it, and demanding my money.

Now I have a really bad habit of always needing to be right, im really stuborn. I need to get over it, but do you guys think this is ridiculous or what?

and afterwords sends me texts how she was not out of line and im a douchebag and so naive

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even get the reason why your giving this girl attention? :rolleyes:

She's greedy, keeps ranting, clearly is a b*tch, etc etc etc... And to make matters worse she is projecting her sh*tty personallity on you telling it is YOU who is greedy (lol)...

She's your ex, get over it and stop "dating" her (how the hell did you even get it in your mind to date her when she's an ex :nono: )...

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your ex girlfriend is a terrible human being. And a drama queen.

My most recent ex was the same way. She never blew up on me in a restaurant, but once at home she says, "It's like we're not even dating. We always split the tab at restaurants. You never hold the door for me. Blah blah."

It's like these girls assume that it's our responsibility to pay for our time with them. That we're so lucky to have them out with us that we should pay for their meals and drinks. Hell no.

With my "good ex gf" I would always offer to pay the tab (while we were dating, not after). Hell, I'd buy groceries and cook dinner in her kitchen. But the difference is, this girl did the same for me, so it was mutual. Girls like yours (and my other one) expect us to pay for the right to date them.

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chromeo said:
and afterwords sends me texts how she was not out of line and im a douchebag and so naive
If you have any respect for yourself you will never talk to her again.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chromeo said:
She starts calling me a douche bag... She goes on a rant how her new man, always offers to pay, and her roomates friends even offer to pay when they go out. How im so naive to not know how men should pay or at least offer to pay, how if you ask someone to lunch or dinner you should be the one paying, how im so stupid and thats why I dont have a gf.
Wow! And you took that?

Sounds like she stills digs you man! You should try to get her back!

:crackup:

;)

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did I read that right? She got up, ran out and didn't pay at all?

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you even seeing a ex, wtf's wrong with you?

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How is KEEPING a chick like this in your life a positive???...

JEEZ...the hour or so you wasted with this spoiled idiot AW you could have spent on doing something to improve yourself .....

OR something that you enjoyed .....

With someone who added to the experience....

Or even chillin/eating alone would have been better.....

Or stayin at home reading, gaming, workin out, watching TV, cookin, etc...

Hell, jerkin off would have been more productive.....

Chick's a b!tchy Pain In The Ass...

Dump out of that PITA.....

Stop wasting your time.....

She's an EX for a REASON.....

Over and Out.

Chromeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
let me elaborate a bit, I had to leave the girls place I stayed at early because she had to leave for work, on my way back to my place, I would have needed to eat anyway so I got breakfast with her. So really I was just using her for company at breakfast.

Now im really fvcking pissed at myself because what I should have done is paid for the whole thing and told her to get the fvck lost and lose my number and totally embarrassed her in the restaurant. So much for breakfast company.

so fvckin angry right now gonna go work out.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chromeo said:
Now im really fvcking pissed at myself because what I should have done is paid for the whole thing and told her to get the fvck lost and lose my number and totally embarrassed her in the restaurant. So much for breakfast company.

What you should have done is NOT have ANY meal with your ex.

Back in April, in your thread about having dinner with your ex: I asked you "Why are you having dinner with your ex?"

Now in August, I ask you "Why are you having breakfast with your ex?"

This has been going on for the last few months. Stop it, Chromeo. You've been warned MULTIPLE times about this women but you still continue to press on with this ex. It's not healthy for you.

I don't see how your ex could amaze you at this point. We've been pointing our her faults for the last 5 to 6 months.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see your stubborn need to be right-you seem to think you can have a meal with her without drama,hand with her without drama etc. SHE is filled with it and she drops it in your life.BUT you keep coming back for more.

What is wrong with eating by yourself? Hell, I'd eat a McD breakfast alone before I'd put up with that BS.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anytime I see a thread in sosuave about a guy having ex problems it just tells me he has no other options.

They might lie about it but it's usually the same thing. They are not going out and approaching women, have not asked out any women, haven't talked to any women. How do you expect to get over a woman if you ain't dealing with other women?

The only place a man should meet with an ex is not a restaurant but a motel with a single bed. It's either you two meeting somewhere for f***** or nothing, and that's the only interaction you should have with them if you're still attracted to them. Just don't go out with them, talk to them on the phone or anything else. Keep them as an fb and nothing more because that is the only thing an ex is good for.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chromeo said:
So maybe this is a good example of what happens when you never really break up i.e. still talking every few weeks and going on food dates.
Yes, I'd agree about that.

She's your ex, seems to be a *****, isn't putting out for you, and yet you decided it would be nice to have breakfast with her, so she could run out and leave the bill with you...

...wtf am I missing? How does that make any sense?

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are dumb, and so is your ex. But it seems to me like you were the drama queen in this situation.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chromeo said:

went to breakfast with her, seems to me like im annoying her just being there, which annoys me but I look past it. Finish eating, seems like she wants to leave asap. We get the check and she says "im not paying for all this". Im like no ****... I'll split it(she has done this probably 80% of the time we have gone out to eat and I dont know where or why she started doing it, im not cheap, we usually split, I have taken her to dinners and payed when we dated, shes only paid a few times, I dipped out on when check after we broke up because I bought the byob and didnt even want to go eat). I ask her if she has cash cuz I will put it on my card, otherwise I have cash (no way am I paying for her). She says no, she will put it on her card. Ok fine, then she goes ok give me the money. Im like uh hang on, can we take care of it outside. (I dont know why this was such a big deal, maybe because my manly ass hates to have women demand things of me) so I refused to put my money on the table. She starts calling me a douche bag, that im trying to dip on the check and she now realizes im such a douche. She goes on a rant how her new man, always offers to pay, and her roomates friends even offer to pay when they go out. How im so naive to not know how men should pay or at least offer to pay, how if you ask someone to lunch or dinner you should be the one paying, how im so stupid and thats why I dont have a gf.

Now I am not cheap, and have no problem treating a woman who deserves to have me pay. Otherwise, if im eating lunch with a person who has a job, to split the bill. In fact, i remember dishing out $70+ for a dinner the night she told me there was someone else.

Im like girl, why the hell would I dip on the check, Im not cheap, but you got your own job, I expect to split it, will take care of it, I dont like puting the tip on the table before I pay, now just give her the card and will take care of it. (although in this case you had to pay at the register so you needed to, again my stuborness at play here, I really did not like her "im not paying for all this" comment like im some cheap bastard, but I guess it doesnt make sense why I didnt just give her the money)

Now were arguing over nothing, and I sit back and chuckle, she gets up and walks out the door!

Now this girl works in a mother fvcking restaurant(shes 20 btw) and shes gonna stiff this poor girl $15. I run after her grab her by the arm and she just keeps walking. Now I have to go back to the place this weekend and shell out another $15 cuz im not gonna have that bad karma on me and I felt bad for the poor girl who served us.

But what a b!tch.

If she were just to have said no I dont have cash i'll put it on my card, gave the girl her card without I word, I would have just handed her the cash right there. But she had to make a comment about not paying for all of it, and demanding my money.

Now I have a really bad habit of always needing to be right, im really stuborn. I need to get over it, but do you guys think this is ridiculous or what?

The most messed up part about this story is the fact that you're still associating with this braud. And this is why I'm against the whole friends after break up bull. Especially a bad break up which happen 9 times out of 10.:nono:

Chromeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SuSHI said:
You are dumb, and so is your ex. But it seems to me like you were the drama queen in this situation.
Guess I cant disagree, not john wayne like, grew up watching that dude

The chick just aggravates me, for some unexplainable reason I keep coming back, but that little demon spawn loves to drag you back it with the "hey stranger" text and "I miss you"s. ridiculous, but I know better.

and I do have options, like I said I had just come from another girls bed. haha I'm not the first ex who hates her, and the fact that I know that should have made me jump ship in the begining, kept letting her come back. no more.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chromeo said:
Guess I cant disagree, not john wayne like, grew up watching that dude

The chick just aggravates me, for some unexplainable reason I keep coming back, but that little demon spawn loves to drag you back it with the "hey stranger" text and "I miss you"s. ridiculous, but I know better.

and I do have options, like I said I had just come from another girls bed. haha I'm not the first ex who hates her, and the fact that I know that should have made me jump ship in the begining, kept letting her come back. no more.
Are you some kind of masochist?

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chromeo said:
Let me tell you this: I recently kicked a girl out of my house after I discovered that she lied about various things that went against my 3 rules of being open, honest and direct. She saw me kick people out of my life before for the same reason, and knew the consequences about lying to me. Yet she still did, and thus I took her brush, shoes and purse, dropped them in front of her and told her to get the **** out of my house.

She left in tears, yet continue to attempt and break into my life by sending people after me to check up on how I was doing. I ignored these people. She then sent me 2 emails, which I deleted without even reading the subject lines, let alone the contents. If she texts me, I delete without reading.

If you honestly believe you don't want her or any of her drama in your life, you just man up and cut falling for her crap. You will ignore or delete her texts/mails/phone calls. Eventually she'll either get the message or lose interest. Unless of course you really enjoy all the drama, which I think you do. You love to indulge yourself into it, and thus, you should not complain on SoSuave. You've been warned more than once. Don't b*tch, take it like a man who's about to undergo a prostate exam from a doctor with hands the size of a shovel!

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chromeo said:
In fact, i remember dishing out $70+ for a dinner the night she told me there was someone else.
Do you understand the consequences of paying a $70 dinner bill for her AFTER she told you that she was cheating ?
Just back up and think about that one moment .

Imagine that YOU were the one who had been talking to another hot woman, and you set up a dinner and planned to tell your G/f that you had found her replacement.
So you eat dinner, and tell her that there is someone else, and she seems to take it well. So well in fact that she pays the check and you part amicably .
She also seems to be willing to see you occasionally ....how much value and respect are you feeling towards her?

Razor Sharp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So really I was just using her for company at breakfast.
Never has one sentence been so telling. Just from reading this I can deduce that

1. You have problems being alone
2. You are not particularly choosy with the company you keep
3. You still have feelings for this girl (why I have no idea)

I'm not trying to put you down or anything but she is not the issue here.

The crux of this matter is your willingness to put up with major bullsh*t.. in fact I wouldn't even call it "willingness". You went to that breakfast like a bullsh*t-seeking missile. Maybe consciously that wasn't your plan, but you know what they say "Fool me once, shame on you..."

So now you are faced with the hairy predicament of dusting your ego off after (surprise, surprise) she dragged you down again. Naturally she makes a great scapegoat being the greedy, over-entitled b*tch that she is. But you really need to take the focus off her. F*ck that stupid tramp. Seriously, f*ck her and double-f*ck what she thinks of you.

It's time to set the bar a little higher for yourself. But you can only do that when you are done cavorting with common loser b*tches. Cut this hoe completely loose - I'm talkin ZERO contact for the rest of your natural life. Hold a little funeral ceremony for her in your head cause the hoe is dead to you now.

It's also time to let go of the self-important rush you get from being having your views validated. Yes, we all love it, but to be honest half the time it's overrated to be right. Experience has taught me that no one likes a know-it-all, and it's a huge waste of time to assert your views on people who do not have the emotional or mental capacity to understand you.

Of course if misery is what makes you happy, then ignore everything I just said. Keep eating your own relationship vomit, which you will just puke up and eat again, repeating this vicious cycle which you will probably just end up puking in thread form right here.