Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

wow, my ex amazed me

DonJuan_DeRosco

Don Juan
Reaction score
To the OP, i think you should hit the donor ward for a new set of testicles!

Chromeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Do you understand the consequences of paying a $70 dinner
woah woah woah, thats ridiculous, of course she told me after I took her home and banged her, after I paid. like a proper ho, come on now.

ya this girl brings out the worst in me, complete nut drainer. Turns me into a *****, cant be a man around her. twisted. same as heroine.

Before I met this girl I had a flashes of don juanness. No joke. She came around and I totally lost my nuts, was the reason I came here.

I already knew how to get chicks and still do and ONE TERRIBLE SITUATION brought me here. And I keep letting it stew. Pots off the stove now.

I was being a total b!tch, the breakfast thing was my fault. I deserved it. I could have maned up, not said a word, paid that whole check and said nice ta know ya, small price to pay to get someone out your life.

big difference between b!tching and puting your foot down. I was b!tching.

Thanks for the kick to the nuts guys, they are still there. Anyway I'm done with this sh!t, I got beer to drink.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chromeo said:
So maybe this is a good example of what happens when you never really break up i.e. still talking every few weeks and going on food dates.
You said it all right here ^^.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chromeo, she OWNS you, hook, line and sinker. You've got to cut the leash you're attached to and never look back.

OPTIONS are the basis of power. If you have no options now, by cutting the leash you will have created the first step toward having options.

Your allowing her to have power over you is feeding a deep insecurity, obviously. I just re-read your last post and it seems that you're finally ready to move on. I hope so for your sake because she's draining you whether you're with her or whether you're apart.