"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

WOW, i finally got rejected by a girl today in front of 5 other people

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2002
Messages
407
Reaction score
0
Location
California
i just casually continued the convo


man damnit


from an innocent looking girl


i know my mistake also


we were doing classwork and then it was end of class


i didnt finish the review of her paper and i said "can i have your number to finish this?"

she said, "thats ok it looks complete enough"


and that was my mistake



plz keep this in anything else

i like the people here more than the flooded discussion board
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
You should have checked for signs of interest level first and only asked for her number in private.
 

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2001
Messages
3,643
Reaction score
8
Location
Orange County, Ca
That's not really much of a rejection. You were asking to finish the review of her paper, not for a date...

If she's innocent she probably didn't know your true intentions.
 

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2002
Messages
407
Reaction score
0
Location
California
WHO THINKS I SHOULD ASK AGAIN? AND HOW?


i'll probably have to pimp up my personality and pull out my "fake" personality lines to read

a personality that i used to have that always works but since i havent been thinking about girls, i became boring again.




you are right about asking for it in class while other people are around
thats a sure fail

she dont want people to know she just gives out her number




hahaha

i always try to get the number and keep it flowing
she dont want to do homework haha
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2001
Messages
3,643
Reaction score
8
Location
Orange County, Ca
If I want help with class work or whatnot, I have no problem asking girls for their phone number. Same with guys - because it's for HOMEWORK. The fact that there were other people in the room would actually INCREASE your chances of getting her phone number (though not the date) if it was known to her that you wanted to do something more personal. Girls HATE flat out rejecting guys, especially in front of others. She didn't reject YOU, she rejected doing extra homework. My point is that in her eyes you did not ask for her phone number under romantic pretences.

However, if her interest level was where it needed to be she would've taken even the slightest opening to get together with you on a personal level. She would've given you her phone number and then tried to seduce YOU when you called to ask for homework help or whatever.

If I were in your situation, I would build more rapport with her to the point where she's giving you clear indications of interest (such as touching you/hitting you playfully or otherwise flirting with you). Then skip the phone number and ask her out to lunch after class and take it from there.
 

crack_her

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
WHO THINKS I SHOULD ASK AGAIN? AND HOW?
Dude, you got the b@lls of an elephant. Props to you man, you might succeed yet!

Ok, you asked, got somewhat rejected. I say let it go until you can build some interest within her, then ask again.
 
Top