Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WOW... for anybody who needs some motivation losing weight...

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.twowiresthin.com/wl2003/index.html

This guy is from another forum I frequent... I was totally amazed at what he did. 8 months from bein the average joe with a spare tire to being totally cut and sculpted...

Though some of you hardcore body builders im sure will say he's too 'skinny'...

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That is an impressive transformation for 8 months work. Someone with his discipline will get big soon enough.

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damn...he lost 15 inches off his waist in 5 1/2 months!thats ****en amazing.

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
You guys really want motivation to loss weight? LOL...

Your c-ck has a pad of fat right around the base of the penis. Some of you may already know that. The part of your c-ck that is within the fat pad I guess is what they call your inner penis.

Now if we use common sense, if you lose weight all around (now this is an area I wish I could spot reduce), your penis will look a TINY bit longer since more of the base of your c-ck will be exposed and less of it will be caught in that pad of fat. I don't think there is a way to completely eliminate it though.

If you don't believe me, stand up and take your index finger and middle finger and push the area of skin around the base of your penis inward a little bit. Depending on the amount of fat you have, you will notice that a little bit more of your d-ck gets exposed. For me, I'd say it's like half an inch.. LOL.

So to recount, if you have a bit of a belly and you lose some weight, your penis should theoretically look slightly longer. If you've had a giant pot belly for a long ass time then who the hell knows what might happen. You might wake up one day with an 8 inch d-ck when all along you thought you only had an average sized 6 incher thanks to all that excess fat.

How's that for motivation?

Draguignan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey GropeDope, this is from the FAQ of the very website sonick182 has advertised (which is really cool, by the way, thanks):

• Q: What the stupidest question you've even been asked?

That's a tough one. Whoever coined the phrase "there's no such thing as a stupid question" was either extremely naive, or overly-polite. I've been asked some weird stuff, but this email comes immediately to mind:

"I know this is a stupid question, so feel free to not answer. I read somewhere that for every 35 pounds lost, a man gains 1 inch on the penis. Because, the fat hides some of it. I guess this makes sense. Since you are the only person I know of who has lost 50 pounds, I wanted to know if this is true. Talk about extra motivation to lose fat. Thanks."

I rest my case....

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
Well I don't care if they don't believe it or if you don't either. I exagerrated a little bit in that post, but to be honest with you, when I lost my belly three months ago (I was a little chubby) and got my stomach almost completely flat, I swear to you my **** was a TAD bit longer by at least 1/4 inch. Yea I know that really don't mean jack **** visually and people won't notice such a miniscule increase like that unless they measure, but at least that was another benefit I had from losing my belly.