"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Wow..f***ked up

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
240
Reaction score
202
Not that it changes things much, but I'm thinking that may have been a text she thought was her girlfriend. She had done it once before late at night and when I let her know, she had also replied "Yikes". Before someone says it, the context was girl talk and it wasn't another guy. Maybe it was a branch swing situation and I was never supposed to see that. Oops. Nexted by her own hand.

Anyway, just to put things straight, I'm not emotionally invested, not the jealous type, can control myself and am capable of fairly solid text game.

As far as not having options, my plans cancelled. What would you do? Sit at home or see if you could line up some fun. I had cancelled on her the night before. Maybe this was retribution?

All that said, great info here. Thanks to all. Always learning
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top