Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you want to be with a girl who, she tells her female friends about you?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-When she finds out how much you have, she tells her female friends.
-When she finds out how much you make, she tells her female friends.
-When she sees you naked, or how you do in bed, she tells her female friends.

This is common for girls that you went to the same elementary/middle/high school with?

Which is why men prefer women where they don't know any mutual people?

Note that, for the above, in lesser-cases it is a double-edged sword. Meaning if you guys break up, her female friends could be inspired to make a move on you...

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Its probably a good thing when girls brag about you.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure most of the women I bedded talked about me. Since that was to my advantage, I'm fine with it.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP there is an old adage that any press is good press.

If she’s talking about you it means you occupy mental bandwidth in her mind. It means she is a walking endorsement of you.

Why WOULDNT you want that?

I recall after a gnarly break up that abruptly ended a 3 year relationship (he assaulted me whilst drunk one night & I walked away forever, and he was later convicted for what he did)…..

He bad mouthed me to anyone who would listen. The problem was that I was well known for being kind and cool and responsible and everyone knew he had been deeply in love with me. He was bad mouthing me to tear me down & excuse his behavior.

I can’t tell you how many of HIS friends as well as mutual acquaintances told me what he was saying, and would then follow that up by saying I’ve never seen, heard about or observed you behaving in any such way and I thought you should know this is what he’s saying….

To which I’d simply say “Well that’s unfortunate to hear. I hope he gets himself sorted out….”

And I never said anything negative and only discussed the legal situation very succinctly after the guilty verdict came down, and even then if someone was tactless enough to ask I’d shrug & say “ you can believe as you wish but the conviction is a matter of public record.”

That would be all I needed to say to shut it down. In the years since all that he opines losing me, acknowledging what he did & that he was an idiot. Mutual acquaintances still tell me these things with some frequency, including some who were in attendance at my wedding recently. Oh well.

The rumors were so amusing and outrageous that I’d say to people “Oh. What have I been doing that I wasn’t aware of? Maybe it’s really sensational…” and I’d get an amused look on my face.

Socially the respect people had for me went up because I refused to bad mouth him, I handled the at times salacious rumors gracefully, and I was consistent in my behavior with what people knew of me themselves.

Let them talk. Understand it raises your intrigue and leave it at that.

Women talk. It’s part of what women do. I did not discuss sensitive things or the legal situation until it was sorted, which was unusual to many people.

In a normal social sense people talking about you confers value to you, whether it’s good, bad or ugly. Understand how that is to your advantage.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
-When she finds out how much you have, she tells her female friends.
-When she finds out how much you make, she tells her female friends.
-When she sees you naked, or how you do in bed, she tells her female friends.

This is common for girls that you went to the same elementary/middle/high school with?

Which is why men prefer women where they don't know any mutual people?

Note that, for the above, in lesser-cases it is a double-edged sword. Meaning if you guys break up, her female friends could be inspired to make a move on you...
What kind of silliness is this? All women do this.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of silliness is this? All women do this.
Yes, if they have people that mutually know you. But you could meet a girl where you and her don't know anyone, and none of her female friends know you, making these convos of less value.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, if they have people that mutually know you. But you could meet a girl where you and her don't know anyone, and none of her female friends know you, making these convos of less value.
Ok so I’m going to ask the obvious question. Why do you care?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you're an a55hole to people, why would you care that they talk about you? You cannot stop gossip, but the people who believe in gossip are rarely worth befriending or pursuing, so, again, why do you care?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda what I am wondering. Sounds like OP doesn't spend much time around women.
Not just that. The only guys who are worried about women talking about them are often worried about their own negative traits coming to the fore. Most men have nothing to worry about.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I’m going to ask the obvious question. Why do you care?
Well I do the same for gangs and they do the same for me.

I msg a lot of gang leaders on stuff like, who was the 1st and 2nd from the gang to die, who was the 1st and 2nd arrested for murder, etc.

If I had a girl, I could use her to date all kinds of rich men, find out what they are, like a board member of some company, how much their salary is, stories between employees not getting along with other employees, how much the company settled in a lawsuit with other companies that are undisclosed, and extract all that info.

Ironically I did that with an older woman too, who was a 60 year-old Latin Queen. She gave me all sorts of insider info about Chicago's Latin Kings gang, and since she had a smartphone, she sent me all kinds of photos of them from the 1970s, where some individuals the gang doesn't want their photo put out. If she told me stories where she was abused by them, I can't make those stories public until after she dies, for example.

It's also like this for whenever I msg girls associated with gangs. For example I once msg'd a girl about kissing her vag*** and then she can tell other girls about it. And since I'm White, they know the lines I use to msg girls are different than say, how men of other races msg women, a lot of them msg girls and if she responds, the usual response (as I predict) is to meetup to "smoke a joint" or "get high" together.

Edit: for men, I've also msg'd known snitches from gangs (federal informants) that relocated to other cities, and msg them to get useless info but useful to me, that could still hurt the image of the gang, like same-gang killings.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well I do the same for gangs and they do the same for me.

I msg a lot of gang leaders on stuff like, who was the 1st and 2nd from the gang to die, who was the 1st and 2nd arrested for murder, etc.

If I had a girl, I could use her to date all kinds of rich men, find out what they are, like a board member of some company, how much their salary is, stories between employees not getting along with other employees, how much the company settled in a lawsuit with other companies that are undisclosed, and extract all that info.

Ironically I did that with an older woman too, who was a 60 year-old Latin Queen. She gave me all sorts of insider info about Chicago's Latin Kings gang, and since she had a smartphone, she sent me all kinds of photos of them from the 1970s, where some individuals the gang doesn't want their photo put out. If she told me stories where she was abused by them, I can't make those stories public until after she dies, for example.

It's also like this for whenever I msg girls associated with gangs. For example I once msg'd a girl about kissing her vag*** and then she can tell other girls about it. And since I'm White, they know the lines I use to msg girls are different than say, how men of other races msg women, a lot of them msg girls and if she responds, the usual response (as I predict) is to meetup to "smoke a joint" or "get high" together.
Get help buddy. Not sure you are in the right place, we can't offer that kind of help.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls do this all the time.

Guys do this all the time.

The only reason you even think this is a legitimate question is you are creating your entire opinion about women based on red pill delusional fantasies.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls do this all the time.

Guys do this all the time.

The only reason you even think this is a legitimate question is you are creating your entire opinion about women based on red pill delusional fantasies.
But remember I'm an employment-cel. Meaning, all the jobs I had in my life were part-time, or minimum wage, despite having a bachelor's degree.

And I'm in my mid-30s now. If you look at how much the average White man in the U.S. has for savings, there's quite a big bump from 20s to 30s to 40s.

So now, I'm so discusted with minimum wage jobs from small companies, that I would rather volunteer for a large company, like Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry, just for the possibility of meeting upper-class people.