Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you to take the Rona Vaccine?

Are you going to take the rona vaccine?

• I can't wait to get injected

• Oh Hell Na

Results are only viewable after voting.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure a lot of you are up to date with the new world order, Bill Gates, Micro chip, vaccines, ect. Curious to see how many of you would get the vaccine.

Lets just say they were to make it mandatory. Would you fight for your rights and refuse?

Attachments

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get a flu shot every year, so I'm not an anti-vaccine conspiracy type. And I haven't decided about the coronavirus vaccine, but I have to admit I feel a little reluctant about it. Just because I wonder if it will be rushed through and not properly vetted. Not because I'm concerned that Bill Gates is trying to sterilize me. I don't want any kids at my age. And hey, free birth control.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure a lot of you are up to date with the new world order, Bill Gates, Micro chip, vaccines, ect. Curious to see how many of you would get the vaccine.

Lets just say they were to make it mandatory. Would you fight for your rights and refuse?
in terms of pop. control...
I've wondered this myself. I will ask the opinion of a friend who stays up to date on things, Wednesday.

Billtx49

Reaction score
There’s been so much attention directed at the virus and a coming to market vaccine near future that the powers that be will probably be reasonably assured of the vaccines effectiveness before it’s release. There may indeed be unforeseen problems due to the shorter than usual testing timeline though, but for individuals in the high risk category that want to live a normal life, it will be a must take medication at time of It’s release…

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for individuals in the high risk category that want to live a normal life, it will be a must take medication at time of It’s release…
I don't know, I know an older lady who is deathly afraid of the virus, and has been hardcore isolating. But she doesn't want to take the vaccine when it first comes out, she wants to wait and see how other people handle it first. I doubt that it will be harmful myself, but you never know.

Or it may be one of those things that kills you 20 years down the road. For the conspiracy minded, I think it would probably be more of a money making scheme. Everyone will probably need a coronavirus shot every year from here on out, or so they will recommend, if not mandate.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw an interesting discussion on a youtube comment section. If this vaccination does happen it'll put liberals in a "put your money where your mouth is" scenario:

A) Get the vaccination, and risk health complications

B) refuse the vaccination and show your hypocrisy.

Let's see if they really believe their own bullsh1t.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing that doesn't terrify the Left is their own hypocrisy.

The funny thing about this panDEMic is that conservatives are supposed to be more germaphobic than the Left, but it's the Left that's afraid to go outside, and catch the ChiCom Cooties.

Come to think of it, though, phobias are IRRATIONAL fears -- i.e., mental disorders; so, of course, the Left has that market cornered.
I actually believe the vast majority of leftists will choose option B.

Very few people are dumb enough to take an injection that's been rushed out.

The truth will come out, leftists will finally be put on blast and be forced to admit that lockdown is yet another attempt at pimping out Orange Man Bad hysteria.....

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes (if it's sufficiently effective).

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anti-vaccine here. I don't preach about my choice, nor care to hear opponents preach theirs.

There is no $$$ in teaching people to naturally boost their immune system (greatly reducing their chances of getting infections of any kind).
There is, however, money to be made by spreading fear and chaos.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you asking if vaccines work in general or if this particular virus will have a safe vaccine at the time of distribution?
Just like the poll says-Would you take the rona vaccine?

It is better than wearing n95 masks and gloves all the time.
Those don't protect you. I get starred at like I'm an Alien for not wearing a mask every time I go shopping by the herd of masked & gloved fear bandits. I just saw a lady walk out of the grocery store, take her latex gloves & mask off and put them in her backpack to reuse later. It's FEAR that controlling people to wear these items. Don't listen to me, do your own research.

Anti-vaccine here. I don't preach about my choice, nor care to hear opponents preach theirs.

There is no $$$ in teaching people to naturally boost their immune system (greatly reducing their chances of getting infections of any kind).
There is, however, money to be made by spreading fear and chaos.
Never understood the whole anti-vaccine movement until I did my own research. Now I'm anti-vac and like you I dont talk about it nor push a certain narrative. One must do his/her own research to find the truth.

The scary issue with MSM is all the misinformation & lies to push their narrative using mind control aka Project Mocking bird. Gets to a point where people can't think for themselves anymore and instead relay soley on the media and Big Pharma to make their decisions for them.

Billy G definitely going hard pimping out the vaccination narrative.
Got darn right he is! 3 patents all with 666 in them (not all vaccine patents). Fauci is in on the plannedemic too as he is posed to make billions on the vaccine if Gates succeeds as Facui does have patents as well. The FDA recently put a halt to Gates at home Covid testing program.

Gates has his hands in just about every cookie jar that makes the world go round. He isn't a Dr yet he gets constant airtime talking to the world about vaccines and virus's as if he is one. He even said in a recent interview that 1 out of a 1000 or some figure like that would die from the vaccine which is a small price to pay to save the world. Im sure most know Gates was banned India years for illegally vaccinating children there.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont get the flu vaccine for the simple fact that even when I get infected I usually self heal in a couple of days with minor symptoms and no outside aid.

Regarding covid19 the death rate for my age group is 0.2%, not enough to scare me into injecting myself with stuff that either has not been tested enough or is made on purpose to screw people up.

Bill and his philantropic activities left african guys paralized and african girls sterile, google yourself...thanks I pass.

Btw Im into big pharma when it comes of stocks so my choice is not based of principles but on my self interest.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those don't protect you. I get starred at like I'm an Alien for not wearing a mask every time I go shopping by the herd of masked & gloved fear bandits. I just saw a lady walk out of the grocery store, take her latex gloves & mask off and put them in her backpack to reuse later. It's FEAR that controlling people to wear these items. Don't listen to me, do your own research.
I use the approved N95 masks and continue to buy a good amount of them. They are stored in brown paper-bags to allow them to dry out over a few days and re-use again later. I also practice social distancing like I'm playing a video game with people in the public find the most efficient routes around and away from people. If a N95 looks used up then its discarded or if it's used near a symptomatic person it will be thrown away. So I can assure you that all research available was made up. What mask was the lady wearing? Most people wear surgical masks or cloth masks, and of course those don't provide any protection.

I buy 100 packs of gloves per box and they are disposed of as soon as I leave the store. It saves me from having to use hand santizer and I've been using gloves before the lockdowns.

It's not fear, it's civic duty, which are different concepts. Your civic duty is that if you are infected and asymptomatic that you stay home and not spread the virus to other people, or if you are not sure if you are infected then to wear a mask so you don't infect other people in case you are. Don't get what that has to do with fear and is more like being a prick. Fear is wearing an n95 mask which are expensive, and I get that. Civic duty is wearing a surgical mask or scarf which will protect others from you and are inexpensive. I wear an n95 because I live with senior-folks and it's to their benefit if I don't get infected myself, otherwise I too would settle for a surgical mask/cloth mask.

Again, like I said, there is pros and cons, however, this particular regimen is a bit draining which is why a vaccine would be a relief.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use the approved N95 masks and continue to buy a good amount of them. They are stored in brown paper-bags to allow them to dry out over a few days and re-use again later. I also practice social distancing like I'm playing a video game with people in the public find the most efficient routes around and away from people. If a N95 looks used up then its discarded or if it's used near a symptomatic person it will be thrown away. So I can assure you that all research available was made up. What mask was the lady wearing? Most people wear surgical masks or cloth masks, and of course those don't provide any protection.

I buy 100 packs of gloves per box and they are disposed of as soon as I leave the store. It saves me from having to use hand santizer and I've been using gloves before the lockdowns.

It's not fear, it's civic duty, which are different concepts. Your civic duty is that if you are infected and asymptomatic that you stay home and not spread the virus to other people, or if you are not sure if you are infected then to wear a mask so you don't infect other people in case you are. Don't get what that has to do with fear and is more like being a prick. Fear is wearing an n95 mask which are expensive, and I get that. Civic duty is wearing a surgical mask or scarf which will protect others from you and are inexpensive. I wear an n95 because I live with senior-folks and it's to their benefit if I don't get infected myself, otherwise I too would settle for a surgical mask/cloth mask.

Again, like I said, there is pros and cons, however, this particular regimen is a bit draining which is why a vaccine would be a relief.
A lot of covid tests are tainted with covid. They are intentionally killing patients, pencil whipping death counts & cause of death. Why? This whole thing is a PLANNEDemic. Masks do not protect you from a virus, they do more harm than good. Have you not seen the protective bubble suits virologists wear when handling a virus? All it takes is a nano particle getting in your eye. It's more of a physiological thing in making people feel safer.

Civic duty cause some Deep State Freemason Dr. Fauci & Gov said to? Even the scammer Fauci said masks do not work. Live press conference the other day he takes his bare finger and jams into his nose through his mask. He knew about the PLANNEDemic before it was going to happen. He has patents on vaccines in which he will stand to make billions, if not for this virus but the next planned outbreak. Fauci also in a 2005 article states hydroxychloroquine works great to combat corona virus. But now all of a sudden the media is saying it's dangerous?

The WHO the other day suspends hydroxychloroquine trials? Dr's across the country have spoken out they've had a 99.5+% success rate with it coupled with zinc and other vitamins. Dr's are now having an issue prescribing it as numerous Dr's are saying pharmacies wont dispense it or other Dr's are afraid of losing their license to prescribe it. The drug has had a lot of success in a treating a number of things. Big Pharma is scared of the drugs proven success as its extremely cheap and very effective. Another red flag is hydroxychloroquine used to be expensive. Till a married coupled who owned a Pharmaceutical company came out with a generic version. They ended up getting murdered in their home and their bodies staged to mimic a life size piece of art they had in their home. With the massive censoring of the truth by the big media companies, it's making finding the truth that much harder to find. We're living in the Matrix. Red pill, blue pill-the choice is yours.

Attachments

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Civic duty cause some Deep State Freemason Dr. Fauci & Gov said to? Even the scammer Fauci said masks do not work. Live press conference the other day he takes his bare finger and jams into his nose through his mask. He knew about the PLANNEDemic before it was going to happen. He has patents on vaccines in which he will stand to make billions, if not for this virus but the next planned outbreak. Fauci also in a 2005 article states hydroxychloroquine works great to combat corona virus. But now all of a sudden the media is saying it's dangerous?
Do you have the patent information?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have the patent information?
I've spent hundreds of hours researching. I don't want anyone to believe what I say. Rather encourage people to do their own research on the truths they're seeking. "The truth is learned, never told"