Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you sleep with a girl if you knew she had genital herpes?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should had pressed charges. I would had. 20 + years ago other options were allowed; not anymore sadly.
Yeh i wasnt thinking about pressing charges. I am no lawyer but I think they would have to prove 2 things. They would have to PROVE she knew ( which she did), and they would have to PROVE that she intentionally wanted to spread it ( which she did). I would have gotten no money out of it. She had an adorable kid. That kid would have ended up suffering more than it already did. I know you are being hyperbolic though. But you are correct bro. There should be some ramifications for this behavior. Maybe a civil suit and not a criminal one?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh i wasnt thinking about pressing charges. I am no lawyer but I think they would have to prove 2 things. They would have to PROVE she knew ( which she did), and they would have to PROVE that she intentionally wanted to spread it ( which she did). I would have gotten no money out of it. She had an adorable kid. That kid would have ended up suffering more than it already did. I know you are being hyperbolic though. But you are correct bro. There should be some ramifications for this behavior. Maybe a civil suit and not a criminal one?
if that person would have been a white guy, for sure you would have been charged with “ spreading dieses “ or something lol

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
herpes is a very common virus more far more common than "covid" anyway

people can have it and never develop symptoms or they can have it and have constant outbreaks

unless you want to medically screen every girl you have sexual relations with i don't really see how you can mitigate the risk

its not deadly just one of those things unfortunately

we will all be dead one day anyway try not to sweat over it .....

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Prob. statute of limitations has past. I would have regardless of her kid or not. IF she gave you a virus knowingly, and you can somewhat prove it, then you'd have some sort of case; maybe. Most don't because of the social stigma. For the people here who say it's not a big deal, I beg to differ. It can cause a lot of complications and prevent us, the medical staff, the ability to administer certain drugs.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to @RickTheToad on this one fellas.... you don't want to fuuck around at all with a woman who you know has HSV 2.

Would you fire a gun pointed to your head knowing that it has a fully loaded clip or round?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Listen to @RickTheToad on this one fellas.... you don't want to fuuck around at all with a woman who you know has HSV 2.

Would you fire a gun pointed to your head knowing that it has a fully loaded clip or round?
As dudes get older, one hopes they use their brain instead of their penis in terms of selecting a mate. I have my doubts these days though..

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were dating a girl and she told you that she had genital herpes, would you still sleep with her? I ask this because I read on other internet forums that some people were saying genital herpes isn't that bad to get. Are they right?
I'd probably just go home and shoot myself in the head with a staple gun instead.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing this is even a question..no shag is worth your health,none.Even a Pamela Andersson at her peak.Nothing is worth an orgasm that lasts seconds.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
If you were dating a girl and she told you that she had genital herpes, would you still sleep with her? I ask this because I read on other internet forums that some people were saying genital herpes isn't that bad to get. Are they right?
Here's the thing: Most men will answer this question from a rational, non emotional frame of mind (hopefully) and say of course not, logically I would not.

I wonder how many men would answer this question caught up in the heat of the moment, not in control of their desires , being led by the smaller head........would answer this question with their actions........in an irrational / emotional state.

A man who is not in control of his desires is not free.

On another note, there are many FREAKS in the homosexual FREAK SHOW who KNOWINGLY CONTRACT HIV. There's even a name given to it : BUGCHASING

this is further proof that the majority in the FREAK SHOW (lgbt or whatever) are not "genuine homosexuals" but simply FREAKS (or "pleasure seekers".....pursuing "excitement" and never fulfilled. the never ending pursuit of the next taboo act.

These FREAKS (along with drug addicts, feminists, blm) are a scourge on society.