Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you sleep with a girl if you knew she had genital herpes?

Reaction score
If you were dating a girl and she told you that she had genital herpes, would you still sleep with her? I ask this because I read on other internet forums that some people were saying genital herpes isn't that bad to get. Are they right?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes if she is at least HB 8.5+

And I won't eat her out. And I will wear the condom all the time. So basically if it's only penetrating, then yes.

I once had this HB 7 coming over my place aka DTF, but I know she had herpes so even though I was horny af, I only fingered her until she squirted and I had to run straight to the WC to wash my hand pretty hard. So hehehe, you can never be careful.

But today? I would definitely penetrate her with a condom of course.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yes if she is at least HB 8.5+

And I won't eat her out. And I will wear the condom all the time. So basically if it's only penetrating, then yes.

I once had this HB 7 coming over my place aka DTF, but I know she had herpes so even though I was horny af, I only fingered her until she squirted and I had to run straight to the WC to wash my hand pretty hard. So hehehe, you can never be careful.

But today? I would definitely penetrate her with a condom of course.
You do realize the Herpes is transferred via skin to skin contact, NOT Fluids... Whereas, if she has an outbreak anywhere else, you're royally fvcked. Also, the base of your penis and sack would not be protected, nor would your thighs, fingers or anything else. As a medical professional, I would recommend NOT unless she's on antiviral therapy (most aren't) and you have no problem playing Russian roulette.

In addition, there have been many reports of Herpes outbreaks due to the COVID vaccine since it lowers a person's immune system. Keep that in mind... Everyone..

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes.....So im pretty sure I got it when i lived in Vegas a few years back. I used a condom and everything. A day or so after the sex I noticed a very tiny group of a few bumps on my inner thigh. They slightly burned. I was in a medical grad program at the time and showed my classmates. They agree it was herpes. My buddy who is the STD king also agreed it was herpes and he started laughing.

The bumps went away in about 24 hrs to never return. This is the course of action for most people that get it. It is usually very minor and never comes back. For the minority of unlucky people it is horrible. My STD king friend had it for about a year and it was torture.

So you can roll the dice. Chances are you have already been exposed to the virus if you have smashed more than 10 sluts in your life. So you are immune.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my STD king friend said one time he was working as a bouncer and a hot girl offered to go home with him. He really wanted to go but his herpes was itching so badly that night. He had to run to the bathroom on his break in order to scratch the heck out of them. He said they were migrating up his groin area to his pelvis. He turned down one of the hottest girls he ever could have gotten because of the herp. So choose wisely.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl that gave me the herp I should have known better. The first night I asked her what happened to your car. She told me a guy she dated slashed all her tires. I asked her why he would do that? She said she didnt know.

Putting the pieces together I realize why. He prob got the herp from her and wanted revenge. Crazy thing is that right before I was gonna stick it in she was insisting on not using a condom. I was like hell naw thot. Thank God i used a condom or else those bumps would have been on my Johnson instead of thigh.

Man she had a weird energy about her. Very fascinanting girl. She had a stripper pole in her room with knives and samurai swords decorating the walls. Single mom, ex stripper who kept a journal. The writing in the journal was actually really good.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So my STD king friend said one time he was working as a bouncer and a hot girl offered to go home with him. He really wanted to go but his herpes was itching so badly that night. He had to run to the bathroom on his break in order to scratch the heck out of them. He said they were migrating up his groin area to his pelvis. He turned down one of the hottest girls he ever could have gotten because of the herp. So choose wisely.
This isn't shingles, mono or chicken pox. A person who's infected will never be "immune". They will come out of their little hiding place and can cause issues for you AND you will pass it on to a partner. Yes, one should care because you do not know if that partner has a weakened immune system or is on immunosuppression therapy. Either way, they will be denied meds and could even die. HSV is not a laughing matter and, in some people, could be worse than HIV. With HIV, you can at least live a normalish life. With an HSV infection, nope, never.

Doubtful it was HSV as it takes longer than 24 hours for the water filled lesions to appear. However, you should get tested nonetheless. I'm tested before and after every partner.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The girl that gave me the herp I should have known better. The first night I asked her what happened to your car. She told me a guy she dated slashed all her tires. I asked her why he would do that? She said she didnt know.

Putting the pieces together I realize why. He prob got the herp from her and wanted revenge. Crazy thing is that right before I was gonna stick it in she was insisting on not using a condom. I was like hell naw thot. Thank God i used a condom or else those bumps would have been on my Johnson instead of thigh.

Man she had a weird energy about her. Very fascinanting girl. She had a stripper pole in her room with knives and samurai swords decorating the walls. Single mom, ex stripper who kept a journal. The writing in the journal was actually really good.
You should had pressed charges. I would had. 20 + years ago other options were allowed; not anymore sadly.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

If you are a medical professional, you should already know that HSV-2 or G-HSV-1 can appear ANYWHERE below the waistline. Though, on recurrent outbreaks, they are usually in the same area.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck no.

These war stories make me want to hang up the cleats for good. Perks of an LTR
after the incident with the unprotected bj , I am seriously considering an ltr . Till now I was like , yeah i doubt a woman can bring anything to my life and never really was screening for gf

now I am considering the option very thorough . Does not worth It playing with fire

the risks are way higher than what you get in return

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't use condoms ever but usually the people I get with are higher class of society. Back when I used to work in a hospital this one girl came in to get tested for herpes. Apparently she had 2 different strains of "the herp" apparently she had a threesome but never switched positions. Her mother was coming down to the ER to check on her and she signed herself out. Somewhere in Philly there is a random good looking hoe with herpes of the mouth and genitals walking the streets.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have. With two different women. Banged/got blown by them at least ten times each. Never contracted it, at least no symptoms...Both were upfront and on antiviral meds. Risk of catching it is very low unless they are within about 3 days of a breakout. Was it foolish, did I roll the dice? Yes. Will I do it again? Probably not. Also, you can still get it even if you use a condom...