Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you say this to a girl who gave you the friends speech?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She WAS interested. I mucked up. She already presumably knows I wanted to bang her, as I tried to kiss her before. Now that she has blown me off, should I try to save face telling her I actually have a girlfriend and that I'm sorry if she got the wrong impression or leave it alone, don't text her at all anymore?

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on. Lose her number. Let her figure out on her own. Chances are, if she gave you the LJBF speech, she doesn't see you as a man she wants to fvck.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
How the fvck you have a girlfriend and you tried to kiss her. Whatever dude, it's some bullsh1t that happened to you long ago. If you consider it's worth while to pursue her, go ahead. Telling her that you have a girlfriend is like telling her you're a secret agent at night, spider man and sh1t like that. It worked while you were in high school with stupid inexperienced girls. Now you are an adult, and you are dealing with mature experienced women. If she sees you with a hot chick she might change her mind about you, I can guarantee you she will want you. But if she denied you a kiss, she doesn't find you physically attractive. She probably though you could make a good friend because you took her for a coffee or out to eat.

DumbSS

Banned
Reaction score
Bro you are so dumb. Are you collecting so many plates because they quickly find out how unpleasant you are & ditch you? You only have 2 hands, and ONE life. The clap is gonna come for you, sooner rather than later if you keep this needy player sh*t up. Work on yourself, in a mental sense (you seem to have the physical covered). Stick to 3-4 plates, or just do one & done 5x a week. You can’t juggle & seek continuous validation, it just doesn’t work like that, that’s emotional sadist sh*t. Maybe you’re always asking about game/rejection because the ladies know you’re a wh*re & not worth it, even if they heard thru the grapevine that you’re the best lay out there. Most women have no problem with casual situations but the way you’re going about it (sport not game) is a turn off. You no doubt have a reputation the way you make your rounds at work. Please for the love of god ask yourself what drives you to be so ‘ambitious’ (aka fkn needy) & do that emotional labour, no bandaids. Ps. Trying to kiss someone & then saying you have a gf after being rejected is nothing but a field of red flags dude.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro you are so dumb. Are you collecting so many plates because they quickly find out how unpleasant you are & ditch you? You only have 2 hands, and ONE life. The clap is gonna come for you, sooner rather than later if you keep this needy player sh*t up. Work on yourself, in a mental sense (you seem to have the physical covered). Stick to 3-4 plates, or just do one & done 5x a week. You can’t juggle & seek continuous validation, it just doesn’t work like that, that’s emotional sadist sh*t. Maybe you’re always asking about game/rejection because the ladies know you’re a wh*re & not worth it, even if they heard thru the grapevine that you’re the best lay out there. Most women have no problem with casual situations but the way you’re going about it (sport not game) is a turn off. You no doubt have a reputation the way you make your rounds at work. Please for the love of god ask yourself what drives you to be so ‘ambitious’ (aka fkn needy) & do that emotional labour, no bandaids. Ps. Trying to kiss someone & then saying you have a gf after being rejected is nothing but a field of red flags dude.

Lol, wow, what a comment. Nope, been together for a looooong time. Nearly a decade. And you're calling ME dumb...lol. Assumptions is all you make. Inaccurate ones at that. You think men cheat because they can't KEEP a girl? Wow...so smart...

DumbSS

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, wow, what a comment. Nope, been together for a looooong time. Nearly a decade. And you're calling ME dumb...lol. Assumptions is all you make. Inaccurate ones at that. You think men cheat because they can't KEEP a girl? Wow...so smart...
Hahahahahagaggvhaha you’re doing all that WHEN you have a gf? Wow you’re sooo much more fkd up than I thought. Go wash your walls & sort your sh*t out (it’s lowkey therapeutic af)

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Forget about her and forget about saving face. U should be too busy banging other plates.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I thought about telling her that I'm relieved (as in I'm actually glad) telling her I wish her the best...

But I'm going to take your guys' advice and stay silent.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You placed a bet and a number diffent than yours appeared...stand up and leave the table.

Trying to bullsh1t the croupier saying you picked that number and they got you wrong will only make you ridicolous and annoying.

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Silence works wonders in situations like this. Some girls definitely feel a sense of pride/ego boost when they throw a guy in the friend zone; they feel wanted & carry themselves like the chooser. Going ghost takes away that power, they get curious if you still like them (hamster wheel spinning) & may even confront you about it. If it's a waste of time in your eyes, I'd just continue the silence, but another thing you can do is if you're confronted why you don't talk to them as much anymore you can just say "I don't talk to my friends everyday when I'm busy". Agreeing with her friend zone bs may confuse her a bit..which can make her pursue you if she begins to sense your value is higher than she once was lead to believe.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay silent and be the fun, cool, high status social lead.

If you do this successfully then over time she will regret her LJBF and approach you. Hell she will even deny she ever LJBF you and she will believe her own denial. This is the power of the hamster.
Very good advice thank you!!