"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Would you say this is platonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grinderman

Banned
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
280
Reaction score
301
@RickTheToad can you please take care of this guy please? Thank you.
why do you feel so threatened? Is your ego that fragile?

Would it have been so difficult to explain what points in the video you were endorsing?

Instead of just answering in a rational manner you've got defensive and had a bit of an emotional meltdown.

Baffling over reaction from your part.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
why do you feel so threatened? Is your ego that fragile?

Would it have been so difficult to explain what points in the video you were endorsing?

Instead of just answering in a rational manner you've got defensive and had a bit of an emotional meltdown.

Baffling over reaction from your part.
You're a sore sorry lazy loser aren´t you?
Give it up.

@RickTheToad
 

Grinderman

Banned
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
280
Reaction score
301
You lost. Now be man and accept it.
Okay go on. What did I lose here? are you playing some game where there is a win and lose thing going on? (edit: incomplete sentence)

You're a sore sorry lazy loser aren´t you?
Mate, I really do think you are projecting here. You've got pissy and defensive for some reason and turned this into some weird "winning and losing" scenario.

You do realize that you are throwing insults at me and passive aggressive digs WHILE reporting me to the moderators at the same time. You can't have it both ways. oh dear you can't make this stuff up.

Oh well. the lesson here is never try to be rational and logical with someone who clearly demonstrates that they are illogical and irrational.

Never try teach a pig how to sing as they say.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top