Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you say this is platonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
@RickTheToad can you please take care of this guy please? Thank you.
why do you feel so threatened? Is your ego that fragile?

Would it have been so difficult to explain what points in the video you were endorsing?

Instead of just answering in a rational manner you've got defensive and had a bit of an emotional meltdown.

Baffling over reaction from your part.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why do you feel so threatened? Is your ego that fragile?

Would it have been so difficult to explain what points in the video you were endorsing?

Instead of just answering in a rational manner you've got defensive and had a bit of an emotional meltdown.

Baffling over reaction from your part.
You're a sore sorry lazy loser aren´t you?
Give it up.

@RickTheToad

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
You lost. Now be man and accept it.
Okay go on. What did I lose here? are you playing some game where there is a win and lose thing going on? (edit: incomplete sentence)

You're a sore sorry lazy loser aren´t you?
Mate, I really do think you are projecting here. You've got pissy and defensive for some reason and turned this into some weird "winning and losing" scenario.

You do realize that you are throwing insults at me and passive aggressive digs WHILE reporting me to the moderators at the same time. You can't have it both ways. oh dear you can't make this stuff up.

Oh well. the lesson here is never try to be rational and logical with someone who clearly demonstrates that they are illogical and irrational.

Never try teach a pig how to sing as they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.