"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Would you say this is platonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
A girl I know rested her legs on my lap and let me stroke them and the underside of of her thighs.

We ended up sleeping together on a sofa but nothing happened.

Is this the friendzoned?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Grinderman

Banned
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
280
Reaction score
301
A girl I know rested her legs on my lap and let me stroke them and the underside of of her thighs.

We ended up sleeping together on a sofa but nothing happened.

Is this the friendzoned?
I don't know, is it? If it went that far......legs on her lap and you stroking the underside of her thighs.....

....why did you not take it any further?

did you friend-zone yourself?
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
A girl I know rested her legs on my lap and let me stroke them and the underside of of her thighs.

We ended up sleeping together on a sofa but nothing happened.

Is this the friendzoned?
Why did nothing happen? Did you fail to make a move or did she stop you?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
Nobody's going to watch a 22 minute video of a guy claiming to be a "red pill coach" whatever the fvck that's supposed to be...

Why don't you break it down for the class.
Why so lazy?
Speed it up to 2.0 if you want. Not going to do that for you.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Why did nothing happen? Did you fail to make a move or did she stop you?
I would say failed to make a move.

like I don’t think she was quietly repulsed by me touching her, I think she would probably have told me something or maybe backed off.

we ended up sleeping on a couch.
 

Grinderman

Banned
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
280
Reaction score
301
Why so lazy?
Why so defensive? Or is that just a projection.

This is a discussion forum, perhaps you are the lazy one not even bothering to write out your own opinion based on your own experience.......instead you post a 22 minute video with another man's opinion. Maybe you have the time to sit watching youtube videos all day in order to regurgitate other's opinions. Perhaps you should learn to think for yourself.

Who is the lazy one again?

Speed it up to 2.0 if you want. Not going to do that for you.
You missed the point. Too busy trying to be a smartazz.
 

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
Why so defensive? Or is that just a projection.

This is a discussion forum, perhaps you are the lazy one not even bothering to write out your own opinion based on your own experience.......instead you post a 22 minute video with another man's opinion. Maybe you have the time to sit watching youtube videos all day in order to regurgitate other's opinions. Perhaps you should learn to think for yourself.

Who is the lazy one again?



You missed the point. Too busy trying to be a smartazz.
It didn't miss anything. You're lazy if you ask someone else to do the job for you. Period.
 

Grinderman

Banned
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
280
Reaction score
301
You're lazy if you ask someone else to do the job for you
What job is that mate?

It didn't miss anything.
Let's just clarify shall we.

Your expectations : Everyone who reads this thread should watch the 22 minute video that you posted of some random male claiming to be a "red pill coach" who claims you can never be friends with a woman.

Your conclusions should your expectations not be met : those who don't watch the 22 minute video posted are simply lazy.

Am I understanding you so far? are these your expectations and your conclusion is your expectations are not met? (for the sake of clear communication)

To go further:

why should we watch this video? Is it just to get your opinion?

what is a red pill coach? Why is his opinion valid?

do you think your expectations are reasonable? Do you think your conclusion is logical?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
What job is that mate?



Let's just clarify shall we.

Your expectations : Everyone who reads this thread should watch the 22 minute video that you posted of some random male claiming to be a "red pill coach" who claims you can never be friends with a woman.

Your conclusions should your expectations not be met : those who don't watch the 22 minute video posted are simply lazy.

Am I understanding you so far? are these your expectations and your conclusion is your expectations are not met? (for the sake of clear communication)

To go further:

why should we watch this video? Is it just to get your opinion?

what is a red pill coach? Why is his opinion valid?

do you think your expectations are reasonable? Do you think your conclusion is logical?
Dude give it up.

You're a lazy t'wat that ask strangers on the internet to do the job of watching the video and then transcript it for you here on the forum.
I am not going to do the job for you of watching it.. Damn - Do I really need to break it down for you for you to understand?

Watch the video or not. It's up to you... Your profit or loss..

I do really not care.
 
Last edited:

gabvfx

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Messages
21
Reaction score
14
In my opinion you failed to take things further , untill she says no! or resists I would assume its safe to keep going.
Keep in mind tho sometimes they can tell you to stop and say no while laughing and giggling and thats a different story, it means they are enjoying it but they don't want to appear slutty so it must be your fault, you must take things further.
 

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
In my opinion you failed to take things further , untill she says no! or resists I would assume its safe to keep going.
Keep in mind tho sometimes they can tell you to stop and say no while laughing and giggling and thats a different story, it means they are enjoying it but they don't want to appear slutty so it must be your fault, you must take things further.
I see you, yeah.

I can imagine that sometimes women wouldn’t react out of fear or something.

I mean, she did rest her legs on mine, so maybe I should have escalated.
 

Grinderman

Banned
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
280
Reaction score
301
Dude give it up.

You're a lazy t'wat that ask strangers on the internet to do the job of watching the video and then transcript it for you here on the forum.
I am not going to do the job for you of watching it.. Damn - Do I really need to break it down for you for you to understand?

Watch the video or not. It's up to you... Your profit or loss..

I do really not care.
So just another passive aggressive beta male who needs to watch "red pill videos" and repost them instead of giving his own opinion OR AT LEAST giving the reasons for posting the video (why he agrees with them, disagrees etc)

I'd expect that from the social media generation, not somebody with supposed experience. Just goes to show. Another sheep in wolves clothing.

Good luck with your beta anger.

Lazy, dishonest and worthless contributor.

EDIT NOTE: @PowerQuest has gone crying to the moderators because I asked him to explain the video that he posted. A little on the sensitive side no?
 

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
So just another passive aggressive beta male who needs to watch "red pill videos" and repost them instead of giving his own opinion OR AT LEAST giving the reasons for posting the video (why he agrees with them, disagrees etc)

I'd expect that from the social media generation, not somebody with supposed experience. Just goes to show. Another sheep in wolves clothing.

Good luck with your beta anger.

Lazy, dishonest and worthless contributor.

EDIT NOTE: @PowerQuest has gone crying to the moderators because I asked him to explain the video that he posted. A little on the sensitive side no?
Sigh....

Just give it up dude. You're making yourself an embarrassment for the whole community here. Which part of "give it up dude" don't you understand? I told and asked you several times. You lost. Now be man and accept it.

@RickTheToad can you please take care of this guy please? Thank you.
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top