Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I'd say blue pill especially if he's loaded. This way the family marries into beta bux money.It depends if I like her or not.
Nah. If you were a real DJ you'd have a pimp mentality. You'd want the women to get that blue pills beta bux money and bring it back to the fam.Lol @ letting your sister taint the family genetics by getting preggo from some beta
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Sorry g i dont worship money or give a fuk about it. Id rather sis get with a legit alpha who has morals an character and will raise up his kids my nephews to be good and beneficial to the family tribe.Nah. If you were a real DJ you'd have a pimp mentality. You'd want the women to get that blue pills beta bux money and bring it back to the fam.
Not have her date other DJs who already know the tricks and keep their bank accounts on lock.
Even if you make good money as a DJ your frame should always be to get more money.