Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you rather your female family members date a fellow DJ or a blue pill dude?

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
Would you rather your female family members date a fellow DJ or a blue pill dude?

State the reasons you prefer one over the other.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
It depends if I like her or not.
I'd say blue pill especially if he's loaded. This way the family marries into beta bux money.

No one wants their female family members involved with some slick willy DJ tightwad.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Lol @ letting your sister taint the family genetics by getting preggo from some beta

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
Lol @ letting your sister taint the family genetics by getting preggo from some beta
Nah. If you were a real DJ you'd have a pimp mentality. You'd want the women to get that blue pills beta bux money and bring it back to the fam.

Not have her date other DJs who already know the tricks and keep their bank accounts on lock.

Even if you make good money as a DJ your frame should always be to get more money.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Nah. If you were a real DJ you'd have a pimp mentality. You'd want the women to get that blue pills beta bux money and bring it back to the fam.

Not have her date other DJs who already know the tricks and keep their bank accounts on lock.

Even if you make good money as a DJ your frame should always be to get more money.
Sorry g i dont worship money or give a fuk about it. Id rather sis get with a legit alpha who has morals an character and will raise up his kids my nephews to be good and beneficial to the family tribe.

How many families have money and they are still trash. Bro this aint some pimp site, a dj is not a pimp. A pimp is someone with no real morals who has prostitutes give him money that they get from fking an sukking. Thats not a dj. Plus i dont follow the dj label..im on some alpha **** and that transcends all labels and titles like pimp player dj etc

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be better if she dated a DJ than the lousy losers my femake relative dates.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as they are happy then that's good enough for me.