"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Would you rather work a normal job or taking care of a normal child?

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
normal = e.g. child/job not hated by you, not loved, not dreamjob, but not painful


seems women often dont have to work and just sit at home with bobo nurturing the children while men have to work. i wonder who has it better

personally i hate children but i hate jobs too soooo hmm
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Men have to conquer the world. If that was women’s role, then they would have been give Strength and nobility. Women are purely reactive. They are spoils of victory.

Why do you think the female lion falls in love with the male lion that kills the original male lion of the tribe? it’s her natural reaction.

It’s the masculine-feminine dynamic.
yea but im not fugging with lions or other animals
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
You can't ignore biology. Men are cannot care for children like a mother can because men can't nurse children. It's a woman's job by default.

I know childcare is way more exhausting than a regular job, especially for a woman who has to feed it every 2 hours. I don't disparage stay at home moms, I respect them.

I'm of the firm opinion that the child should have a parent at home until he's ready to go to school. Assuming his parents actually love him of course.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top