Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you rather sleep / marry....a top notch beautiful woman... Or a brainy...lady that has a job like a surgeon?

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You go with the one with higher character. Seems boring, I know, but it doesn't matter how hot,or brainy, she is if she's banging the neighbor as soon as you leave the house.

DontThinkTwice

Don Juan
Reaction score
You go with the one with higher character. Seems boring, I know, but it doesn't matter how hot,or brainy, she is if she's banging the neighbor as soon as you leave the house.
I don't interpret it as lacking character. She may or may not be a "hot bimbo". It might be a girl that was raised to be a housewife and wants to be a stay at home mom.

Op: I would choose the beautiful girl. I make enough money that money isn't very important to me and I want a woman that is going to add value to my life. The surgeon is going to have many priorities over myself and our children. She is also more likely to have masculine/dominant characteristics. And if you are a man that doesn't make a lot of money, then studies show there are much higher rates for divorce and marriage dissatisfaction when a wife is the breadwinner.

Also - unless you mean a surgeon in school, we are talking a woman that is at least 30. Recreational use only.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like a smart girl as long as it enhances our conversations and she doesn't use it against me

I am smart enough to know that it's not all about looks. As long as she looks at least okay there's lots of other things to consider

I would love a girl with lots of money, that would be fun.

I would absolutely hate a girl who is busy all the time with some hardcore career like surgeon that has like 60 hour work weeks or 12 hour shifts.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Personally, I never equated normalcy with desiring a “fat ass.”

I suppose it’s all subjective. Although some career women (in my experience) do lack some femininity , I do enjoy brainy chicks from time to time.
Fat ass,big tits and wide hips are signs of fertility. There is an evolutionary reason why we are attracted to those things.

Brainy chicks often put off families until their late 30s and 40s, I see them as FWB only.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat ass,big tits and wide hips are signs of fertility. There is an evolutionary reason why we are attracted to those things.

Brainy chicks often put off families until their late 30s and 40s, I see them as FWB only.
I guess it depends how you define 'fat' arse. :D

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A hot submissive bimbo that follows your lead is way better than a intelligent bitchy chick that will attempt to trash your brains to pieces. :devil:

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
...cuz . You can marry a bikini model....or a brainy that isn't all about looks?
Without any other info I'd say the first option. Smart doesn't make a person nice or easier to get along with, in some cases quite the opposite. So knowing nothing about personality I'd obviously pick the more attractive one.