Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you rather sleep / marry....a top notch beautiful woman... Or a brainy...lady that has a job like a surgeon?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...cuz . You can marry a bikini model....or a brainy that isn't all about looks?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An athletic, young, energetic sweetheart that has a high IQ but isn't pretending to be dominate.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No normal guy cares how educated she is, as long as she has a fat ASS and a nice set of TITs I'm satisfied
I know what you mean but that's a bit ott and not necessarily true, despite people on here constantly saying all that matters is looks, career/education is a turnoff etc.

I don't see it as black n white or look for a set type as such. Many attributes/variables come into play.plus reality is not many of us are in a position to be that precise for many reasons.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like most things in life, there is a trade-off.
Brainy women tend to be difficult to deal with and demanding, often espousing pseudo-feminist ideologies, while more beautiful, traditional women are less intellectually stimulating.
In my case, my wife is beautiful by any measure, but although she’s of a little above average intelligence, I’m not going to be having intellectually fulfilling discussions about physics with her. I need to find that particular kind of gratification elsewhere, and that’s perfectly fine with me.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bikini midel over surgeon. There's a reason a lot of career oriented women have trouble in dating/relationships.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is true. Career-oriented women are atrociously bad with relationships.
and some of them arent even that bright ime. i've been astonished by how little some know/have opinions on things much beyond their careers or celebrity type crap despite being highly educated.

not always of course, but good career not always a sign of someone who you can have stimulating conversation with beyond usual pop cr4p.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bikini midel over surgeon. There's a reason a lot of career oriented women have trouble in dating/relationships.
Yeah, whether its due to not having much spare time, or they're a product of the pro fem education system or earning so much they have no real reason to make much compromise with a man (and you better be earning more or exceptional in other areas to even get a look in).

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is true. Career-oriented women are atrociously bad with relationships.
Career-oriented women under 50 are able to get laid without a lot of difficulty. The biggest obstacle to a career woman under 50 getting laid is herself and her own choosiness. If a career woman has a sexual drought, it is because she's getting in her own way.

In terms of relationships, they are often carousel riders as they have great difficulty keeping relationships with one man together for a while.

Yeah, whether its due to not having much spare time, or they're a product of the pro fem education system or earning so much they have no real reason to make much compromise with a man (and you better be earning more or exceptional in other areas to even get a look in).
It's all of those things.

Career women are often bad options for more than a quick lay.

The spare time issue is a huge issue in dealing with career women. They often do not make dating a priority. It can be very challenging to get on a career woman's schedule. There is no relationship without in-person time spent together.

If you can manage to get on a career woman's schedule regularly (an accomplishment), then other issues arise.

Women aren't happy when they are making more than a man. This happens for female doctors and lawyers all the time. It's more commonly seen with female business executives than female doctors/lawyers. However, in business, a woman doesn't even need to be a top level executive in an organization to experience this. Some middle management type and higher earning type individual contributor business role females have this happen.

Career women have also been indoctrinated with a lot of feminist programming. Feminist programming can help a woman succeed in earning a living but it doesn't keep a man around for more than short term sex in a lot of cases. At least it doesn't keep around men with the kinds of traits that are most attractive to women. There is a surplus of penis out there, especially simping AFC beta male penis. Some betas are willing to commit to careerist/feminist women, but that's not too exciting to a lot of them.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The primary reason career women struggle with dating is because women are genetically hard-wired to be romantically unsatisfied with lower earning and less educated men. A woman with a masters earning 80k is unlikely to be satisfied with a plumber earning 110k or a teacher earning 65k. Then consider all the additional variables in regards to compatibility. It truly is slim pickings.

Reaction score
It is easy for a career woman to find a man if she gets her head in reality and takes in a simp. Usually, I see these type of women with simps that look all tough on the outside but are a complete submissive bvtch to her behind closed doors. Nicki Minaj's husband Kenny Petty is a good example of this. The forever single women stay single because they never give up trying to tame the high-value men with lots of options lol.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could sex a dumb attractive woman, but not a smart unattractive one. I would not want to make a baby with either.

Women's hypergamy actually helps intelligent men because intelligent women have intelligence as one of the important check-marks.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is easy for a career woman to find a man if she gets her head in reality and takes in a simp. Usually, I see these type of women with simps that look all tough on the outside but are a complete submissive bvtch to her behind closed doors. Nicki Minaj's husband Kenny Petty is a good example of this. The forever single women stay single because they never give up trying to tame the high-value men with lots of options lol.
Career women are some of the fussiest women for both sex and relationships. There are some career women who don't drink the feminist Kool-Aid of "Never Settle!". There are times where some career women in their 30s and 40s assess the situation and realize that choosing an AFC/beta/simp is preferable to being forever alone.

The primary reason career women struggle with dating is because women are genetically hard-wired to be romantically unsatisfied with lower earning and less educated men. A woman with a masters earning 80k is unlikely to be satisfied with a plumber earning 110k or a teacher earning 65k. Then consider all the additional variables in regards to compatibility. It truly is slim pickings.
As said above, this is women being ultra fussy. Male surpluses in recent decades have made women even fussier. If you're a female doctor or lawyer, mostly every guy is going to be lower earning, even some men with decent career achievements. As said above, career women reach a point in their lives where they have to choose between some mediocre man (judged by their standards) and forever alone. A good portion will take the AFC and go on living an unfulfilled romantic life because forever alone is a not so appealing option.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage isn't my cup of tea.
I'd choose to date a surgeon over a bikini model if she's fit.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No normal guy cares how educated she is, as long as she has a fat ASS and a nice set of TITs I'm satisfied
Personally, I never equated normalcy with desiring a “fat ass.”

I suppose it’s all subjective. Although some career women (in my experience) do lack some femininity , I do enjoy brainy chicks from time to time.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Top notch hell yeah