Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you rather have a million dollars deposited in your bank account or a time machine back to any point in your past?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I chose the past.... Choose wisely! Also, you can bring back one moral life lesson to your past self which excludes ANYTHING fiscal related. Any loophole people will get called out too.

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be interesting to go back in time....to get the million dollars (or all the frugal opportunities I've missed), heh.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I chose the past.... Choose wisely! Also, you can bring back one moral life lesson to your past self which excludes ANYTHING fiscal related. Any loophole people will get called out too.
Tough one. I would probably take the million but it’s tempting to go back and stop myself from trying weed when I was 15. If I would have never tried it, my life would have went in a totally different direction.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll take the million. In a lot of ways, life is better as an adult lol. There were definitely many things I could have done better in my childhood, but I'm still more than ok with the way that things turned out.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d take the money.

If I went back, I would probably F it up again, just in a different way lol.
Yeah, with only one piece of knowledge it's basically a guarantee lol. I need to know everything that I know now

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tough one. I would probably take the million but it’s tempting to go back and stop myself from trying weed when I was 15. If I would have never tried it, my life would have went in a totally different direction.
Elaborate

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The money. I can't explain and convince my younger & more stupid self to believe in bitcoin anyway.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The money, because I do not believe time travel to the past is possible, even as a thought experiment it makes no sense - it's riddled with problems that do not make any sense whatsoever (not just the paradoxes of causality, but ontological/existential problems). Even if it were possible to "travel" to the past, there would be no point because the only way it could work is if it created a seperarate timeline, which means the whole thing would be utterly pointless.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
"Would you rather have a million dollars deposited in your bank account or a time machine back to any point in your past?"

I can benefit myself and the planet at large exponentially more with $1,000,000 smackeroos in my bank account. Giving us mortals the power to travel back in time, then start f-cking around with the past, can bring us all nothing but further agony

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not believe time travel to the past is possible
As of now, no. But it may be possible to recreate a person with particle pairs entangled in time, which could could create a version of yourself in the past. The real your is still here, but the particle pair you is partying like it's 1999.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bring me back to Las Vegas on any Super Bowl eve.

biff-tanners-pleasure-paradise_orig.jpg