"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Would you of done it?

face2003

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2003
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
ubiquitous
Today at lunch we had this dunk tank in the inner court. They had teachers sit on the plank. When I saw the tank I wanted to get up there and do it.

I went and ate some lunch and came back and asked if I could get up there and go for it. The person in charge said I had to have a waiver from my parents. I said ok whatever.

Thats when everyone started chanting my name, Jerry Jerry Jerry! They all wanted me to go for it anyway. So, ignorantly, I did. A kid dunked me. A few seconds later the person in-charge came over and said to go to his office. I was then sent home for the day and got saturday school. I also got a lecture from my mother saying how I'm acting like a freshman when I am a senior. That I need to grow up and think about things before I do them and such.

Question is, would you guys of went for it?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
yes
 

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
yea although i dont know what a dunking tank is
 

face2003

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2003
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
ubiquitous
A dunking tank is where someone sits on a platform over a big bucket of water while people throw balls at targets. When someone hits the target, the platform bends and you fall into the water.
 

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
Yea that's what I thought but what was it doin in a cafeteria?:confused:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Hell ya i would have

**** AUTHORITY!!! REBEL!!!!

HAIL HITLER! I MEAN REBEL!!!!
 

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
I would have done it...OHH NO NOT SATURDAY SCHOOL.

And Vincent it's not **** authority, it's learn to play authority for all it's worth.
 

face2003

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2003
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
ubiquitous
LOL! It was in the Inner court, where the grass field is (atleast at my school).

I'm not worried about the Saturday school Best Friends? NAY, I just wanted to know if you guys would of went for it too.

It was hella fun going against what the guy in charge said, I've never really rebelled that much before...heh.
 

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
18
hell yeah you were right to do it. You wanted to do something and you did it. Where or not I would have done it(had the balls to do it) is a different story :D
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
I would have done it if people were chanting my name out because i know it would make my name even more known among the general school area.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top