Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you marry Miss Nevada?

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's been a lot of response to my previous thread about me going to my ex-booty call's wedding. My point was:

- Don't put women up on pedestals. Chances are that the same girl you will spending tons of money on, crying over and developing oneitis with was probably DP'd by some guy who didn't give a crap like me.

- Some people thought I said to only marry a virgin (which is virtually impossible). In reality all I'm saying is don't get married. Why should you have to pony up all the financial security and give up your balls simply because some chick decides she's done with her partying days?

For example:

Take a look at this picture of Miss Nevada. A sweet wholesome beauty queen who you would probably treat like a queen. Would you marry her?

http://imgsrv.1010wins.com/image/DbGraphic/200612/421061.jpg

Ok now, take a look at Miss Nevada again acting like a complete slvt bag. I would bet any amount of money that she got pounded by one of those dudes in these pictures that very night. Trust me, I party with girls like this all the time.

http://splashnewsonline.blogspot.com/2003/12/photos-that-stripped-ms-nevada-of-her.html

Now don't get me wrong. I would still do the dirtiest things imaginable to her (and her friends for that matter). BUT I WOULD NEVER MARRY HER!!! I would never cry over her. I would never spend ten grand on a diamond ring for her. I would never profess my undying love for her. I would never [FILL IN TYPICAL AFC CRAP HERE].

Now who's fault is it that I feel that way towards her? Mine or hers? It's my opinion that an AFC would respond that it is my fault. And it is also my opinion that a true player would respond "who gives a sh1t who's fault it is as long as you're nailing it and then moving on to something else."

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you marry Miss Nevada?
Hell yeah. Would I do a lot of that AFC stuff you suggested though? No. We have folks here that struggle with separating "marriage" from "acting AFC".

Dude, seriously, what do you have against a girl having a fun time at a party while young? You have some hangups you might want to try to work though. That doesn't make her a slut. That makes her a girl that knows how to enjoy life.

But back on the pics, dang i haven't see all of those. Wow, she's hot.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes hot but shes not all that. No I wouldnt marry her. Id give her the 6 incher and move on

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
JPFromTally said:
Ok now, take a look at Miss Nevada again acting like a complete slvt bag. I would bet any amount of money that she got pounded by one of those dudes in these pictures that very night. Trust me, I party with girls like this all the time.
no, she looks like a total skankbag to me. i wouldnt even touch her.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JP, do you plan on having kids?

I do, and I want to raise them with as much as the same beliefs I have. Thinking as you do and supposing you want to have children, what would your solution be?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JB, people get married for various reasons. If you're afraid of getting married because your wife must have had fun in her days before you're marrying her, then don't. You're just another insecure AFC talking....

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot!
But no, I wouldn't just judging on pics.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you keep suggesting that dating and marriage are automatically some finacial burdon on guys? A lot of the girls I've been seeing make and have more money then I do and they pay for alot of our outings and buy me gifts. If I were to marry one of them, I'd be set for life in terms of money and finances. Not to say I don't make enough on my own because i'm doing well in terms of my career and finances. Still, the notion that all girls are finacial leeches is completely untrue.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't marry her to begin with. Even before I saw the pictures. Shes cute, but shes not like, drop dead gorgeous. Besides, I wouldn't marry a chick just for her looks, unless I c*m just by looking at her. Then, I'd give it a serious thought. But if I'm going to attempt to spend the rest of my life with the broad, she damn well better be fun and all that jazz. I don't want to be biting my tongue for years to come, wanting to stuff her in my trunk.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
amoka said:
JB, people get married for various reasons. If you're afraid of getting married because your wife must have had fun in her days before you're marrying her, then don't. You're just another insecure AFC talking....
this is the most truthful statement in the entire thread. cheers amoka, another piece of wisdom

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
Besides, I wouldn't marry a chick just for her looks, unless I c*m just by looking at her. Then, I'd give it a serious thought.
If I came from just looking at her, I'd just stalk her occasionally. :whistle:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skel said:
Shes hot but shes not all that. No I wouldnt marry her. Id give her the 6 incher and move on
I didn't think so either. Although there was a brunette in one of her pictures that I'd go after if she were 10 years older.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
Yeah, I'm sure that there are women out there who wouldn't consider a relationship with me because of my wh0ring past. I mean just last week I..... :p

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Yeah, I'm sure that there are women out there who wouldn't consider a relationship with me because of my wh0ring past. I mean just last week I..... :p

What'd you do last week??

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow what a slut fest that must of been. But No i wouldnt marry her. Ill bang her out and leave her with a leave in cumditioner in her hair. There is no such thing as "miss nevada" "miss USA" "Miss Universe" i dont care if shes "Miss Extraterrestrial". Behind the "wonderful image" shes slutting it out at parties. But ill Def hit it and her friends are hotter IMO.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thugo said:
What'd you do last week??
I'm not saying a damn thing because it may, no... it will incriminate me! ;)

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe. I don't know her well enough.

Based solely on her looks and those pictures, probably. I love girls that know how to party.