Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you marry Miss Nevada?

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what makes you think that a decent young woman would want to marry a philalandering idiot in the first place? any philandering idiot for that matter.We act as if it's such a high status thing,being with all sorts of woman and having the ability to..it's a big joke on us,we are all capable of being masters of our destiny,but it seems like alot of folks selfworth and identity here lie in between the legs of woman.if we let that happen,they got us right where they want us.I refuse to be any part of it.Our value in a womans eyes actually goes down,not up- when realizing that her special man has been with a kazillion other woman.You may think that all girls appretiate a man that's been around and has experiance....but think about the woman you are considering that think that way,girls that go out alot,enjoy the socialite scene,clubs,bars,whatever..they are going to have different standards and morales then the one that's really in check with everything and has her life together.a well kept put together chick would eat up and spite out a philandering PUA in a second.no game about it,she may screw him or whatever and make him think its on his terms even but he's still getting used.In order to be with someone of genuine quality you actually have to be on the same level...being a philandering lithario and thinking you got a chance because your game is tight or because of some constructed social value without a stout reputation of character or any real value other then club credit or group association -is simply a joke.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I wouldn't marry her. I would bang her though. But, I don't think she is even as hot as that brunette in the pic.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Just one more reason to assume that all girls/women are freaks who will f*** you if you game them correctly, until they have proven otherwise.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Derek Flint said:
Just one more reason to assume that all girls/women are freaks who will f*** you if you game them correctly, until they have proven otherwise.
it's not rocket science,everyone has sex -you just have to hit the right buttons and be the person that gets to hit it :whistle:

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
organizedconfusion said:
it's not rocket science,everyone has sex -you just have to hit the right buttons and be the person that gets to hit it :whistle:
That was the point- too many guys put women up on pedestels, especially someone like a Miss Nevada, Miss America etc...

My other point was that assume all women are freaks, unless they show otherwise.

Too many guys assume the opposite.

No, it's not rocket science, but some guys see women as mysterious creatures and that there is some secret combonation to unlocking the mystery about them.

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
No I wouldn't marry her, but I'd hit it. She's actually not that great looking to me. Looks like an average girl pretty much.. if I saw her in the street I probably wouldn't even look twice.

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thugo said:
that b!tch needs to brush her tongue. Looks pretty foul! It's all white and sh!t...

I think the brunette is hotter.

That's funny cause I noticed the same thing. She needed to brush/scrape her tongue. She may have looked hot but I don't want to even imagine how badly her breath was kicking that night haha

Reaction score
Say "No" to Hos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Say "No" to Hos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why say no when yes feels sooooo good!

Reaction score
PRMoon said:
Why say no when yes feels sooooo good!
Because hors have power over men but women do not!!! Why do hors have power over women? Because IT feels so good!!!!!

Never give up your masculinity and power for a polluted diseased womb!!!!!!!

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Because hors have power over men but women do not!!! Why do hors have power over women? Because IT feels so good!!!!!

now that actually advice i see coming from u.nice job. lol that's what we need, not jokes.:up:

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:

That made absolutely no sense.

1. wombs don't carry disease that can spread to men.
2. wh*res or hors or whoever you're talking about are apprently women too
3. wh*res and women have little power over a man who has control over his own life
4. men have dominated women since time began and even with the womens lib movment they're still a distant second.
5. I love sex. F*ck anybody who says sex doesn't feel good.

My masculinity exist because I'm a modern man who uses protection when having sex every time it happens. Via my health plan, I get STD checks twice a year and if I were to catch a non fatal easily contractable STD, I'd have medication to help me stop the spread.

Besides f*cking hot girls, there's not much else to life other then working and buying nice things. I'm already working and buying nice thing so in my after hours I like the company of hot girls. Later on in life I'll get married and have kids but God only knows when I'll make that jump. Till then, things are good. I can either be a player who says "F*ck you! You're a hor!" or take girls home and make the scream "My god! It's so deep!" and have them buy me breakfest the next morning. Why on earth I would chose the former is beyond me, but the latter is doing me good for now.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
PRMoon said:
I can either be a player who says "F*ck you! You're a hor!" or take girls home and make the scream "My god! It's so deep!" and have them buy me breakfest the next morning. Why on earth I would chose the former is beyond me, but the latter is doing me good for now.
Geez. LMS or PRL or whomever he is just got schooled. :moon:

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't get moralisitic on this as I strongly believe that adults should do whatever the heck they feel like doing. However, I do believe in several things...one being accountability.

The other being what I'm about to write:

Dating or having sex with a woman is one thing (although, I personally are very selective)...marrying a woman is another.

I strongly believe that the "Past is Past" mantra is incorrect. In fact (and I base this on LOT of experience as I have been involved with a share number of women that were married -some "happily" - and the word involment means sex in this particular case), PAST is very important when understanding the character of a woman. Especially when it comes to sexual issues.

I strongly believe that a woman that acted (or was) a slvt and did things with disregard to how others view her actions (e.g. public knowledge)...is the kind of woman that would eventually go into hibernation to find a mate. After all, who wants to marry a slvt? Who wants to have a slvt as the mother of his children?

Those same women are the ones that once things start going a different way or pressure start sinking in or disagreements start taking place in the relationship (or even boredom)...well, they get out the hibernation stages and would CHEAT on her husband or fiance.

In a way...they are high maintenance as you would need a lot of effort (and LOT of DJ skills) that would require for you to neglect everything else in your life (including career, hobbies, etc.) in order to keep them hibernating.

Would I marry a woman like this? I do have a very good judgement. So, my answer is clearly: No. As I would never disgrace my last name nor the name of my father and my children.

Would I date a woman like this? Of course! She is young and she is hot and a pageant Queen. And I'm sure she is not doing this stuff anymore as I'm sure she has learned to be more discreet. Dating a woman like this will bring other women attention. ;)

Would I have sex with her? Maybe. And the ONLY reason is because of her status as a pageant Queen and her fame. But there are plenty of women out there and I personally have no problems finding a woman. I mean, look at the idiots (guys) that were in that picture. I'm way above them.

Reaction score
PRMoon said:
That made absolutely no sense.
That was a general statement and not necessarily directed to your game - if you are pimping the hors without emotional attachments or jumping through hoops for them then you are in the minority! I understand, after all , what are you suppose to do with a hor but to have sex with her!

Most dudes who would go after a miss usa would demean themselves and lick her boots just to please her and get her attention - they would give her the authority over them and lose their manhood in the process just to get into her diseased hole between her legs!! That biotch looks and acts very slutty!!

I'm not impressed with her title - it should be changed to "Miss Hor of Neveda"!

Whoever marries this hor in the future, or anyone like her, is a fool and deserves the trouble that is coming to him!!!

KarmaSutra said:
Geez. LMS or PRL or whomever he is just got schooled. :moon:
Meh, one should never stop learning.:)

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Derek Flint, Latinoman and LMS understad where I'm coming from. To the others who respectfully disagree with me I appreciate the input.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was an entertaining thread. I probably should amend my comment to say i wouldnt reject her based on her looks, but certainly a lot of getting to know her or any woman would have to come before I'd consider marrying anyone.

Though i really like the way latinoman thinks, i'm still not so sure I'd permanently reject her based on what she did as a "child". That being said, I married a "God-fearing, good girl".

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^I would just like to say that most girls, even "god-fearing, good girls", go through a slut phase. It's a part of a woman's life, just like it is for most guys to have sex with several women before he is ready to settle down. I know plenty of church girls that have gone through a slut phase.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a former (8 year) resident of Nevada, I can assure you that there are very few "good and god fearing" young ladies there. There's a gazillion hotties in Vegas and most of them are there from somewhere else.

The only reason this chick is even a blip on the radar is because she'd won the Miss Nevada title. She'd just be another pair of tits in the crowd at Lake Havasu or Cancun for Girls Gone Wild's next Spring Break video. Stop thinking about "marrying" women, it only makes you a chump and sound like a woman. When the time finally comes for you to settle into domestic life it'll be the things you haven't done rather than the things you have done that you regret most.