Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you like it if you could get women's numbers by having them scan their thumb on your phone?

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
Imagine, you're chatting with a woman you find attractive and ask for her number. You pull out your phone and open an app. All she has to do is scan her thumb on the screen, and then immediately you get her full name, phone number, email address, and links to her social media profiles all displayed on your screen. The same info of you would also automatically sent to her phone too.

Would you like a service like this if it existed?

And if so, how much would it be worth to you?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Imagine, you're chatting with a woman you find attractive and ask for her number. You pull out your phone and open an app. All she has to do is scan her thumb on the screen, and then immediately you get her full name, phone number, email address, and links to her social media profiles all displayed on your screen. The same info of you would also automatically sent to her phone too.

No. Way too many potential methods for exploitation.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

This is already available for free. It's called a QR code. Anyone can program it to give all sorts of info in it and it's free.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dystopian? Don't you mean utopian?
No. I wouldn't pay any money to make everything I say and post available to some random person I just met. I don't have my social media open to strangers anyway.

Women would never pay for this because it's a guaranteed way to end up with stalkers, and it doesn't give them a way out of they don't like a guy

And that's before you get into discussions about cyber security, fraud, hacking of your biometric data, etc.

It's a really bad idea.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That's a pretty scary Orwellian concept. The ramifications of loss of privacy and the possibility of surveillance is pretty deep.

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
Pretty much dude. Anything further is something out of 1984 or Minority Report. While I am sure we'd get there, it's not something anyone should be looking forward to.
Just imagine how fast and easy it would be compared to the way it is with now.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That would be a great idea if you worked for the chinese communist party.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because shortcuts in real life turn out so great for people, like every get-rich-quick scheme ever.

In any case, getting a woman's social media accomplishes nothing other than adding to her follower count.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Perhaps, but I am not keen on big daddy gov't or big business knowing my every move. I hardly carry my phone on me when I'm not at work or at home. I leave it either in the car, locker or charger at home. I hate that thing. The amount of info your phone has on you is amazing. Should a person have social medial on their phone and their account gets hacked, geez...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It would be better if they put their hands on something else.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With facial biometrics, who needs someone's thumb or consent?
China's goverment has been doing this for awhile now and create's a social rating that can affect future jobs, loans, etc.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
feh kids push a new idea, think its a marvelous thing, but forget the number issues it can bring or even worse, don't care.

first there is the whole system to support said thing, it would require a database full of oyur finger prints and then full name and other info, internet already is full of "free"(in case you don't know nothing is free, all your info is sold daily to others, be it by cookies in your browser or your likes in facebook), so not only the support would be costly it would require constant maintenance so you can be your hairy ass it will be sold, and even if not nothing will protect of someone stealing said info, and then of course the big gov would love to put his dirty paws on something like this, they already have said infos but in such a dinamic form? not yet

anyway you should really learn about internet security and others means of defense not only on internet, search a little do a little reading, then start to notice how easy info goes around and how companys and goverments use this to manipulate you