Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you leave your wife for a younger woman?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I’ve always said if men are married they should have at least one young mistress on the side. So I’m wondering for men on this who are married, or the ones looking to get married, if had at least one kid from your wife, would you leave your wife for a younger women if/when she became unattractive?
That attitude might have worked with Brigham Young and his ilk, but not in 21st Century America. :rolleyes:

Short of her being unfaithful or unmanageable, I wouldn't leave. If she stopped putting out, I'd spin more plates, but one would be justified in doing so; if she complained, I'd say that I'm not going to accept a dead bedroom, so what are we going to do about it? If she wanted a divorce at that, then go ahead - you'd be the honorable one here. If she cared for you but just didn't want to put out, she would allow you to go to professionals to take care of your physical needs - or at least become someone "handy" for your needs IYKWIM. :cool: (BTW, a chick that can give a good handjob is very underrated. :eek:)

If she is still OK with being the vessel upon which you bring forth your seed, you should consider the also underrated position of spooning. The only thing that is required to turn me on in this position is a nice waist-hips ratio and no (or little) cellulite. A gal can have a rough harridan face or a paunch, etc., but you don't have to see it. And a good waist-hips ratio always stays good, although her a33 might get so big that you need to put your hip on a pillow to be able to reach her Golden Canyon. :eek::eek:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only see two main reasons to get married in 2021:

1- You want kids badly.
2- You're really uncomfortable being alone and going solo.

If you stay single, no worries when you dump someone. If you're married and then get divorced, we'll that's been hashed over on SS 100,000x. Many on this site have gone through it. Have them chime in as to what happens to the man.

returnofpigman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would definitely leave my wife for a younger woman and an older woman. And another younger woman and more older women because I have left my wife for a better life regardless of women.

returnofpigman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I only see two main reasons to get married in 2021:

1- You want kids badly.
2- You're really uncomfortable being alone and going solo.

If you stay single, no worries when you dump someone. If you're married and then get divorced, we'll that's been hashed over on SS 100,000x. Many on this site have gone through it. Have them chime in as to what happens to the man.
Wanting kids is not a good reason to get married. Being uncomfortable about being solo is not a good reason for getting married. My experience with American women is that “for better or worse” means: For as long she doesn’t find better and there better not be any “worse” in your relationship. You might be able to mitigate some of this with deep religious guilt implanted in her ahead of time to counteract some of her natural hypergamy. Maybe. But I’d be skeptical.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to the Moslem Rule, a 33 y.o. chick should be with a 52 y.o. man. What's your age?
I thought that rule was 52 year old man with a 9 year old?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm all for dating younger but 15 years younger is not something most normie guys are gonna be able to pull off. 5-6 years younger is what most guys max out at.
Not sure how true that is. I can think of six couples that I know off hand with a 8 to 14 year age difference.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure how true that is. I can think of six couples that I know off hand with a 8 to 14 year age difference.
It's nonsense, I'm 32 and date below to 10 years, younger the better

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good, men can get 8 to 15 years younger if you are in shape.
I've banged a couple 18 year olds I worked with, now I have my own business and work solely from home/laptop, I don't think I will get another chance, still have the memories though

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've banged a couple 18 year olds I worked with, now I have my own business and work solely from home/laptop, I don't think I will get another chance, still have the memories though
Nice. How old were You? My biggest gap was 20 years (I was 41 and she was 21). Didn't have sex, but some action.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice. How old were You? My biggest gap was 20 years (I was 41 and she was 21). Didn't have sex, but some action.
I was 27 and 29 when I banged them

The older I'm getting the more attracted to young women I am, that's normal right?

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dudes I know with quality younger chicks are well off... and were never married or they were loaded...and got divorced but are still really rich. At 40 I still land girls in their early 20’s... I’ve never been married and have a decent bank account and keep myself in great shape. If I was divorced... lost half my assets... and let myself go the way most married men do overtime those young hotties wouldn’t give me the time of day.

so if your leaving your wife for her and are not insanely wealthy... I wouldn’t expect her to stick around once you trade your Mercedes in for a used 88 Buick century.