"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Would you leave your wife for a younger woman?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Now I’ve always said if men are married they should have at least one young mistress on the side. So I’m wondering for men on this who are married, or the ones looking to get married, if had at least one kid from your wife, would you leave your wife for a younger women if/when she became unattractive?
That attitude might have worked with Brigham Young and his ilk, but not in 21st Century America. :rolleyes:

Short of her being unfaithful or unmanageable, I wouldn't leave. If she stopped putting out, I'd spin more plates, but one would be justified in doing so; if she complained, I'd say that I'm not going to accept a dead bedroom, so what are we going to do about it? If she wanted a divorce at that, then go ahead - you'd be the honorable one here. If she cared for you but just didn't want to put out, she would allow you to go to professionals to take care of your physical needs - or at least become someone "handy" for your needs IYKWIM. :cool: (BTW, a chick that can give a good handjob is very underrated. :eek:)

If she is still OK with being the vessel upon which you bring forth your seed, you should consider the also underrated position of spooning. The only thing that is required to turn me on in this position is a nice waist-hips ratio and no (or little) cellulite. A gal can have a rough harridan face or a paunch, etc., but you don't have to see it. And a good waist-hips ratio always stays good, although her a33 might get so big that you need to put your hip on a pillow to be able to reach her Golden Canyon. :eek::eek:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
I only see two main reasons to get married in 2021:

1- You want kids badly.
2- You're really uncomfortable being alone and going solo.

If you stay single, no worries when you dump someone. If you're married and then get divorced, we'll that's been hashed over on SS 100,000x. Many on this site have gone through it. Have them chime in as to what happens to the man.
 

returnofpigman

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2021
Messages
52
Reaction score
47
Age
58
Location
Colorado
I would definitely leave my wife for a younger woman and an older woman. And another younger woman and more older women because I have left my wife for a better life regardless of women.
 

returnofpigman

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2021
Messages
52
Reaction score
47
Age
58
Location
Colorado
I only see two main reasons to get married in 2021:

1- You want kids badly.
2- You're really uncomfortable being alone and going solo.

If you stay single, no worries when you dump someone. If you're married and then get divorced, we'll that's been hashed over on SS 100,000x. Many on this site have gone through it. Have them chime in as to what happens to the man.
Wanting kids is not a good reason to get married. Being uncomfortable about being solo is not a good reason for getting married. My experience with American women is that “for better or worse” means: For as long she doesn’t find better and there better not be any “worse” in your relationship. You might be able to mitigate some of this with deep religious guilt implanted in her ahead of time to counteract some of her natural hypergamy. Maybe. But I’d be skeptical.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
According to the Moslem Rule, a 33 y.o. chick should be with a 52 y.o. man. What's your age?
I thought that rule was 52 year old man with a 9 year old?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Not sure how true that is. I can think of six couples that I know off hand with a 8 to 14 year age difference.
It's nonsense, I'm 32 and date below to 10 years, younger the better
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Good, men can get 8 to 15 years younger if you are in shape.
I've banged a couple 18 year olds I worked with, now I have my own business and work solely from home/laptop, I don't think I will get another chance, still have the memories though
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Nice. How old were You? My biggest gap was 20 years (I was 41 and she was 21). Didn't have sex, but some action.
I was 27 and 29 when I banged them

The older I'm getting the more attracted to young women I am, that's normal right?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2017
Messages
768
Reaction score
1,068
Age
45
The dudes I know with quality younger chicks are well off... and were never married or they were loaded...and got divorced but are still really rich. At 40 I still land girls in their early 20’s... I’ve never been married and have a decent bank account and keep myself in great shape. If I was divorced... lost half my assets... and let myself go the way most married men do overtime those young hotties wouldn’t give me the time of day.

so if your leaving your wife for her and are not insanely wealthy... I wouldn’t expect her to stick around once you trade your Mercedes in for a used 88 Buick century.
 
Top